Flaxseed/Linseed

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: Flaxseed/Linseed

Postby cherylk » 27 Jun 2008, 13:17

Jen,
I love the picture of the baby, especially the hairdo!!!
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Fissulyna » 27 Jun 2008, 15:08

JEN - yes , my lab is in its full capacity still LOL !!! I use tiny paper plate as a compounding plate, small plastic spoon as a spatula and my hand as a mixer. I put equal parts of A+D, Aloe gel and Vaseline and mix it until it is nice and fluffy - it is interesting how it becomes white greenish paste - like real cream :kyjelly: and I make it for about 3 days worth. After every poop (which is 3 times a day for me) I wash myself and apply it with the q-tip all around my anus and especially my skin tags .I am also happy to inform that since it is applied so precisely it does not leave any stains on my underwear!
When my tiny fissure opened I would put mixture of A+D, Aloe, Nifed., and vit. E on the tip of some herbal suppository and insert it all together so some will come inside too - I really think that it sped up my healing tremendously this time around. That and squatting LOL. My bathroom now is multipurpose room - lab + gym !!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Jen » 27 Jun 2008, 17:01

Thanks cheryl! He is my liitle prince and he has quite the head of hair! :)
Fiss - You make me laugh evertime you talk about your lab, or should I say lab-compounding pharmacy-gym! I just picture you mixing a substance that looks similar to wasabi with a little spoon. Image Your so cute! I understand though - we alll have our routines that work for us - I do too!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Fissulyna » 28 Jun 2008, 13:43

heh hee , yeah , I wish I spend so much time mixing facial herbal scrubs and masks - I would be looking like Nicole Kidman by now !!!
Sorry that I missed your cute son's picture : ( - I don't know how it happened - I am on the forum every day Image I always see your little Nemo ! I bet he is adorable :adorable: !!!
Hope you are doing great : ))) Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Corsi » 03 Sep 2008, 13:04

Why is sugar bad? Causes constipation/hard BM?
Tabby and MLS says so on this thread.....
Corsica Image
Last edited by Anonymous on 03 Sep 2008, 13:45, edited 1 time in total.
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Fissulyna » 03 Sep 2008, 13:18

It does not affect my poop in any shape or form Image I guess if somebody eats a lot of cheep cookies and no fiber at all that they could be constipating as any other "pasta" can be - but otherwise, I do not see how sugar can effect a fissure Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements