Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Postby Fine and Dandy » 31 Dec 2018, 03:17

Beliver wrote:Hi fine and dandy would you plz share how did you applied oregano arnica and all plz explain if you can my fistula close for 10 days but since I used stool softer for easy bowl movement cause it’s v painful for me but since I use stool softener no pain in anal and no pain in fistula if I leave stool softener fistula start healing and drying up but terrible bm I don’t know what to do plz guys help

Sorry for the late replies.

I get a small tin and I mix the following: 1/3 Burts Bees Original Lip Balm, 1/3 wild oregano oil, 1/3 arnica oil.

After a BM. I'll clean very well, then apply to the outside of the anus and if possible rub a little inside.
I have one long-established intersphincteric fistula but not severe fistula with a full channel from the inside to outside of anus.

After using this combo, the fistula healed up and hasn't come back. Another abscess like problem has appeared a couple of times but this healed them.

When it came to the fistula, I often thought it was "healed" and then I would stop the ointment, but I could feel it coming back. Then I went on to use it for a full three months after I thought it was "healed" and finally it didn't come back.

I applied the mixture after every BM and once in the morning and at night.
Fine and Dandy
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Fine and Dandy » 31 Dec 2018, 03:29

GTPrider wrote:Hello,
Quick update. My fistula has got worse last week so i gave up on the mixture. I started doing sitz baths once a day for 10-20m in Epsom salt. I started the baths 5 days ago. No real improvement yet

I have the mixture in a plastic bottle and would dab a bit on my finger and apply to the anus and the fistula. How are you all actually inserting it? Are you using a syringe in the anus or directly in the fistula? I still have a bunch left over so I could start over again.

PJ, I went back and read a post of yours above. Is lactacyd still working for you? If so I'll try that. How are you inserting it? Finger?
My shit is so painful it hurts to even wipe so I have no idea how I'll get shit up there. Pun intended :).
I really appreciate your help

I used sitz baths and they seemed to help some.

If you feel too much burn, definitely back off the oregano strength and dilute it more.

I think the arnica oil with the oregano also helped. The oregano helps disinfect and the arnica speeds up the healing.

I didn't syringe but just applied topically by wetting my finger and just gently applying.
Fine and Dandy
Fibre Addict

Postby Fine and Dandy » 31 Dec 2018, 03:31

PJ999 wrote:At around the same time I also started this natural remedy to increase stomach acid. It has had a noticeable healthy impact on my bowel movements: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLjjkZ3KlV8

I also took Betaine HCI for quite a while with each meal and it helped to digest my food better which I think led to better BMs. I also went on a high oil diet.

I also went on a gluten free, dairy free, preservative free, pesticide-free diet.
Fine and Dandy
Fibre Addict

Postby Fine and Dandy » 19 May 2020, 22:06

Just wanted to bump this thread. I know how many people out there are hurting and I want to share what worked for me.

I sometimes still get fissures and then reapply this mixture. It burns a little but after a few days it is all healed up.

As for fistulas, I start to get an infection now and then like a swollen and infected pimple and I apply this mixture and then it heals instead of turning into a fistula.

The formula is 1/3 Burt's bees lip balm, the original formula with peppermint oil, 1/3 pure arnica oil, and 1/3 high concentrated wild oregono oil.
Fine and Dandy
Fibre Addict

Postby didfixit » 10 Sep 2022, 11:58

I used the mixture from this website https://blog.listentoyourgut.com/perian ... reatment/,.
an abscess that after antibiotics was kinda gone but left a hard spot.
From this website, i used the oregano and olive oil ( 5:1 mix,. 5 olive oil and 1 oregano )
It does help, my hard spot after the abscess is almost gone.
I apply it 3-5 times a day, clean the area after each BM and apply again.
Other methods posted on this forum did kinda help but with a lot more of burning sensation.
Thank you all who said about the oregano oil.
didfixit

Postby Fine and Dandy » 10 Sep 2022, 18:31

So happy to hear a success story.

I’ve been healed many years and wish others were too.
Fine and Dandy
Fibre Addict