Hello Newbie here

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Hello Newbie here

Postby Corsi » 25 Oct 2008, 08:28

I am not offended, I was kidding with you dear - PMS is replaced with other stuff now, so I'm back to normal...that is, normal for me. Not sure if my husband would say normal though...
I am not easy to offend...give it a try :)
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 Oct 2008, 08:30

Well, in THAT case...
Deleted User 5

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 Oct 2008, 08:37

How do you sink a Swedish Submarine, Corsi?
Deleted User 5

Postby Corsi » 25 Oct 2008, 08:43

Image is that all? Don't be a sissy :)
How do you sink a Swedish Submarine, Corsi?
I don't know, but I would like to know how to sink a Russian one if that should be necessary Image
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 Oct 2008, 08:44

Nyet!
How do you sink a Swedish Submarine?
Make the crew Norwegian!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Corsi » 25 Oct 2008, 08:49

I'm offended!!! NOT :D
Funny, but not very likely....have you seen our coastline? Looong and stretchy....we know the sea Image
Not me though, I am a sissy in water...I nearly drowned somewhere close to Bordeaux, France when I was 25. Had to be saved by lifeguards...BIG waves!
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 Oct 2008, 08:53

Your coastline *cannot* make up it's mind which way it wants to go, kinda like some Swedes I know!!
BTW, I have (or had) blonde hair and blue eyes so I can tell a Scandanavian joke if I want... One of my anscestors must have been a Viking, or at least I can imagine it that way! But we have hi-jacked this thread big time! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Corsi » 25 Oct 2008, 08:58

Do you know where your anscestors came from?
Sorry Danny :)
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby Raul » 25 Oct 2008, 18:24

dannyg wrote:So 2 weeks ago i retore i suppose, i haven't seen no blood this time around but the pain is as strong as ever, I really don't know were to get strength to fight this illness no more.I just feel so helpless its like i worked so hard and now im back to day 1. I honestly think this condition will kill me i have lost over 150lbs in the 9 months ive had this thing.Im just in a cloud of pain and depression with no help and to be honest the thought of not living seems very appealing to me these days.

That's exactly the same way I felt after I strained and retore my AF. I felt so stupid for straining, and the pain, wow the pain was unbearable. (have you tried taking NSAID's? like advil, aleve, or motrin.)
I've had my AF for about 2 months now, and I've lost around 25lbs.
I'm still combating this thing, and it's a daily battle. I'm eating more veggies, a lot less meat, and taking some Benefiber for fiber supplementation.
Drinking around 3 liters of water a day.
The excruciating pain has subsided, but still get a lot of inflamation, and dull pain down there.
It's tough Danny, but I believe your in the right place for advice in this forum. There is a lot of intelligent, and caring people here.
Raul
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby Guest » 26 Oct 2008, 03:49

Image …Kim and Corsi …I love a good sense of humour !
I am really sorry to hear of your situation and your suffering Danny, That is a lot of weight to lose, if I converted correctly – 150lb – 10 stones ??
I do think you need to have your fissure diagnosed that’s for sure ….I really hope you can sort something out.....
Maybe you could try some Vaseline before BMs so it doesn’t burn as bad, continue with your strict diet, fluids and colace !
Goodluck Danny and Welcome ! Image