Just a suggestion

We would love to hear your comments, and any suggestions you might have for the Forum. Feel free to tell us what you think!!

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Ideas

Just a suggestion

Postby Guest » 10 May 2008, 20:10

Re: Just a suggestion

Postby Deleted User 5 » 10 May 2008, 20:14

Image Image Image Image :hug2:ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Deleted User 5 on 11 May 2008, 03:32, edited 3 times in total.
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 10 May 2008, 20:46

Well - here it comes Image
Image Image Image :loveheart: :loveheart: :loveheart: :truebud: Image Image Image Image :adorable: :hershy:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 10 May 2008, 21:05

Thanks you guys! I knew I could count on you! I had 5 bms today (diarrhea) and also had to sit through my daughter's 2 hour dance recital so my bootie is sore and I just get afraid that I am going to get another fissure, tear the incision, get a hemmie, (insert butt worry here).

Postby Deleted User 5 » 10 May 2008, 21:09

I figured you had a rough day, buddy! But you know what, it's just a bump in the road, you are healing and getting there and a little diarrhea could never keep YOU down, Girlie Girl!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 10 May 2008, 21:13

Yeah, I guess anyone's bootie would be sore after pooping and wiping 5 times! :potty:

Thanks again.

:gnight:

Postby Deleted User 5 » 10 May 2008, 21:23

Eskimo!
Deleted User 5

Postby happyass » 10 May 2008, 21:58

maybe don't wipe lecia....hehehehehehe......
altho i prefer to have the runs cause everything just runs, i can see where wiping 5 times is like irritating!
just carry your a&d and use your baby wipes to wipe gently.
the day is over and i hope you managed it in the lecia way and everything will be good tomorrow.......
pug hugs for you from bear :-) and hugs from me......
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Fissulyna » 10 May 2008, 22:50

Aaaaaaaawe baby-Lecia Image
Don't worry buddy, my daughter was very sore when she got that tummy bug that I wrote you about. She was using baby wipes but it did not help much. I had to put her in a tub at 2 am because I was freaking out that something might happen to her little butt. Try not to wipe at all - I just press TP on my butt , like "blotting" and than just jump in the tub to wash myself completely. Image
Do you have any idea how you got d. ??? I hope it stopped and I am sure that all will be fine again soon :_): Just look how far you have come buddy !!! You will be in that garden again in no time :'\;redbud:
XOXOOOOOOOOooooo....
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 11 May 2008, 09:22

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the support. I am just kind of dabbing with baby wipes and using my a/d ointment to keep it protected. I am just so thankful that I didn't have to go during the recital. I was just praying that would not happen!

Still a bit funky today though. but so far just one potty stop. I don't know if I am detoxing from the meds I stopped a week ago or if I could have picked up somethng in the soil? Do you think that is possible, Fiss? I couldn't find my gardening gloves so I got dirt all over my hands, under my nails and I have a few scrapes that bacteria could have gotten into. But I swear I did't eat any dirt!!! :)

How is your daughter doing now? Did she have to miss a lot of school?

Image Thank you!