Just for Fun

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Just for Fun

Postby Deleted User 5 » 04 Oct 2008, 15:37

Life really boils down to just two questions....
Should I get a dog?...
....or should I have kids? (no, these are not my kids!)
Deleted User 5

Re: Just for Fun

Postby Guest » 06 Oct 2008, 10:40

Hilarious! and I've got both! Image

Postby Deleted User 5 » 06 Oct 2008, 11:11

But something tell me you don't have the disaster! I bet we all have dog/kid disaster tales to tell, though!
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 06 Oct 2008, 13:48

I do not have anything to report - happy to say Image But I "hovered" over them like a hawk -poor girls Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 22 Oct 2008, 16:03

Deleted User 5

Postby Corsi » 23 Oct 2008, 02:57

Kim, my aunt and uncle experienced something like that. They had just decorated their house, and their son played around with a BLACK permanent marker in several room and on himself....
They hardly got the marker off him....
Are Val Image having surgery today?? Poor girl. Are we doing something??
Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 23 Oct 2008, 07:08

Image Good one !!!
I remember being youngish and my mum had just finished decorating my room all nice flowers and pink :roll: I wanted to put up a picture so I used a glue can aerosol to chap in a nail !!!
Obviously it pierced the can and it circled round and round in my room covering everything in glue !!! AIRHEAD ICON HERE !

Postby Deleted User 5 » 23 Oct 2008, 15:28

I had the kids go bersek with elmer's glue in my bedroom once!!
Wow, Tabby, I am so glad you weren't hurt! That is just TOO hilarious!! Image Image Image :bla: Image Image Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 23 Oct 2008, 15:59

Oh well, I have one about myself LOL, I was Dennis The Menace girl ha ha.
I was bout 3 years old. My Mom suddenly felt strange smell of burning plastic in the kitchen and was frantically looking everywhere for the "source". All of the sudden black smoke started filling the room and she was beside herself, not knowing should she pick me up and run out or still try to find what was burning and stop the fire , wherever it was "brewing" Image. She picked me up and than "bulb" went on in her head since I always managed to do the most ingenious "tricks" in the house driving everybody to tears of joy or pure desperation - depending of the damage done LOL. So, she asked me
slowly and nicely - " Fissy, dear, tell your Mommy, were you playing with the fire"? "No", I said, " But I did put a cat in the oven " !
My Mom just froze , put me down and took a towel to open the oven prepared to see
the most horrific site in her life. When oven was opened black smoke rushed out and she stated laughing of relief - it was a plush TOY cat nicely"arranged" on a plastic server. Server melted and started smoking - so it was all good - except that she had to hide me from my furious grandma who stormed in and demanded spanking PRONTO. Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 23 Oct 2008, 16:27

Hey, I am all with your furious Grandma!! Image Image Image Image
Spank that child and don't be slow about it!!
Deleted User 5