just to say hallo : )

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

just to say hallo : )

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Dec 2007, 22:50

Hi dear friends : ),
Sorry for not writing for so long, I had so many ups and downs that it would require couple of pages to describe all of the nonsense that I had to endure. Last time I went to see my doc to schedule my LIS she informed me after examination that "it is kind of contra productive " to perform one since my fissure is almost healed (knock, knock, knock), so I just stared at the celling for about 30 seconds speechless, wondering if it is a good or bad news Image since I was on the edge with waiting for this god forsaken affliction to heal on it's own. In the meantime, my fibromyalgia returned in it's full glory after my second acupuncture Image session - the damn needles combined with electrical stimulation made my muscles go barserk Image - and now I am on a square 1 :no: with that - can't believe it !!!!
Well, that would be short report - have to go splatter some Vicks on my aching joints and muscles - UGH Image !!!!!
Hope you are all doing fine !!! Forgive me if I do not come here often those days, sitting with stiff neck in front of the computer is pure torture :( .
LOVE TO ALL :arwen: :linus:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Re: just to say hallo : )

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Dec 2007, 07:17

Hi Fissulyna! Glad to hear back from you! We were beginning to wonder if maybe you'd joined the space program or were out hiking in the remote wilderness of Patagonia!
Hate to hear about the fibromyalgia but sounds like your fissure is better? If it is and has been giving you less fits, keep up with the diet and whatever else you're doing right!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 05 Dec 2007, 08:09

Hey Girl,
Been wondering about you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry about your flare up but it seems like your body is trying to heal the fissure on its own.

Have you looked into cymbalta or lyrica yet? I hate for you to be in so much pain. It just isn't right. Yet, you have such a beautiful spirit. You are my hero and elf queen!

Postby Fissulyna » 05 Dec 2007, 15:45

Heeeeeeeeyyy , you two Image !!!!! My "bestest" friends ! Wish you were here 'cause most of my "friends" here "packed their things" and left, since Fissulyna is no such clown any more and has to eat this and not that and has to go potty NOW , besides - she got a stiff back and neck and can't shake that booty any more - oh well, I'LL BE BACK , as Shwarc boy said once, but would shake my booty with somebody else - there ; ) !
Yes Kimmy, you were pretty close with your assumptions , heh heh, I was "spaced out" and wished to go to heaven , but somebody "up there" decided to send me to Satangonia instead :cyclops: !!!! grrrrr..So, my behind is healing and I am sticking with my diet although I can ease on mineral oil now and MOM. Metamucil is main "softener" now for me. Switched to pill form because it has no coloring or aspartamine that can bother my Fibro.
Lecia, baby-doll, thanks for your prayers, I need them Image . I didn't try meds yet because I hoped that my primary would be able to treat me for Fibro too, but although she is nice person she is not much versed in pain menagament . So, I have to find rheumatologist that is treating Fibro, which is not simple task. Do you still take Cymbalta ? Does it still cause you to constipate occasionally or it was just before your "fissure diet" ? Did you try Lyrica? I have to start taking something or I will go nuts
:joker: Image .
Thank you bought for writing, means A LOT Image
LOVE
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Dec 2007, 17:03

Wow, Fissulyna! You are having a rough go of it, aren't you girl? My heart goes out to you. I wish I knew more about the fibro and had some great advice to give you on that, but alas...
I think you do need something to take, absolutely. You sound like you're at the end of your rope! I think any constipation with the Cymbalta would only be short-term during the initial adjustment period, if you have any at all.
And always feel free to come here and let it out, OK? That's what we are here for!
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 05 Dec 2007, 17:42

Thanks buddy :_): , I will stop by occasionally to let you guys know whats going on with me and to check on you all Image . This is the best support forum on the net, so many great people in one place , just not fair that all of us have to suffer so much !!!!
Happy Holidays Kim ! May you be fissure free for the rest of your life Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby juney » 05 Dec 2007, 22:16

i'm glad to hear your fissure is doing better fissulyna!! that's excellent news for everyone here! but i'm so sorry you're dealing with something else now. it's tough enough trying to get a fissure to heal, and extra stress/pain doesn't make things easier. i hope you get whatever you need to ease your other condition. til then, hang in there! Image
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Guest » 06 Dec 2007, 05:39

Hope you're feeling a bit better soon :(
You know we're always here for you, we're not going anywhere.
xx

Postby Guest » 06 Dec 2007, 10:55

You are so amazing! Helen, is right, we are here for you.

I wanted to let you know that the constipation with Cymbalta was not distressing at all and very minimal. Trust me, I am very picky about what I take because I don't want anything to interfere with going to the bathroom. It was very mild and only lasted 3 days. I went everyday but I could tell things just seemed off. Now, I am normal. I think it is worth it to see if you can get some relief.

Have you thought about Lyrica?

Postby Fissulyna » 06 Dec 2007, 15:37

Thank you Juney and Helen for not forgetting about me and for understanding :[[[: . Yes, it is a bummer to get one more thing on top of the fissure - some days I still wake up and am still in disbelief that all of this is happening. Some days I cry, some days I am mad and don't even care about my fissure opening again, saying "what the heck " -BRING IT ON UNIVERSE :}\^: !!!!! I hope that my fissure healing is bringing hope to others though, that it is possible to happen, even when you expect it the least. Thank you for inviting me to stay around still Image . I hope that you two are doing better and are ready for the Santa !
Lecia, thank you for writing me about meds Image , I will ask for those as soon as I can get app. with rheumathologist. I am so happy to hear that today you are doing better and are dealing with that hemmy well Image !!! Maybe it is the last ting you will have to deal with and may it all stay in 2007, so you can have a fresh and wonderful pain free start of a new year Image !!!!!! I also wish that we live closer - but hey - one never knows :(9: , wouldn't be a first time I move across the continent ; ))) !!! In the meantime we will be close in our thoughts and prayers ! XOXOOOOOOooooo....
LOVE TO ALL :arwen: :_):
Fissulyna
VIP