Lecia-how are you doing??

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Lecia-how are you doing??

Postby val » 21 Jan 2008, 13:37

:smileflow: Hi Lecia,
just wondering if you were feeling any better now? Hope everything is settling down and you're beginning to feel somewhere near to normal again.Image
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Re: Lecia-how are you doing??

Postby Guest » 21 Jan 2008, 15:30

Hey Val,
Thanks for asking. I am afraid near normal is probably weeks away, but I am improving. I feel a bit weak from bleeding. My legs shake when I get out of bed.

How are you doing? I am so interested to hear how the procedure has helped you. Do you notice a difference yet in your daily pain? Have you been able to sit without the hot water bottle?

I am sorry I am not here much. It is hard to get comfortable. And I have to take quite a bit of pain medicine so I feel a little "out there!"

My MIL is here helping for the next two weeks so that is a blessing. The doctor said it could be 6 weeks to 2 months for healing, but that the worst of it is over in 2 weeks. I sure hope she is right!!!

What is new with you? Thanks again for checking up on me. I appreciate it, my friend!

:cherries:

Postby Fissulyna » 21 Jan 2008, 16:01

LECIA Image !!!!! ???
What a wonderful surprise to see you here Image !!!! Every day I wonder and worry how are you doing and usually bug Kim for updates
since I always think that if you are not on the forum you are probably not in position to log on your computer at all :( . He told me that you are in a lot of pain and it brakes my heart Image to hear that. I know that you are an expert in pain management and if you are still in pain than it must be awful
indeed Image . Image
I was reading a lot of papers about hemorrhoid surgery trying to find possible answer for better relief and faster recovery Image , but they all say same thing - 2 weeks of extreme pan and than slow but steady recovery - it looks there is no way around it :( , but on the bright side - YOU ARE DONE WITH THE WORST PART Image . Oh, dear Lecia how I wish that I could help somehow ...any way...The only thing that I can do is pray, and I pray every night and it is easy to find the words because what you want is same as I - just to be healthy enough to be able to take care of my family - nothing less, and nothing more...
Just hang in there dear friend - the worst is behind you
Image !!! When spring comes, I am sure you will be up and running and be ready for our "photo shoot" - remember ? - you are my May girl !!!
:mermaid: All of this nightmare will be behind us one day soon Image
Sending you bunch of kisses and BIG HUG Image
Your :arwen:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 21 Jan 2008, 16:15

Hey, Lecia!! I am so glad to hear you are feeling better! Well, maybe a little? I feel MUCH better knowing that!
Wow, even if it takes 2 months, you are almost 1/4 of the way there! And out of the deepest, darkest, most painful part!
And we all miss you!!!
Deleted User 5

Postby happyass » 21 Jan 2008, 21:08

hi princess lecia,
i hope things will get better in your kingdom! i hope the MIL treats you with love and lots of yummy cooking!
altho we all do miss you, we hope that you take the time out necessary to build up your strength, spirits, and sanity to deal with all this stuff!
big hugs from pugville,
pugly betty
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby val » 22 Jan 2008, 12:08

:( Lecia, I feel really guilty for saying this when you are still so much in pain, but I am so much better that I can wake up and not wish I was dead every day. The hot water bottle is a thing of the past on my bottom, but I still have it for my feet!
But I am so, so glad that you are improving. Every little step, is a step in the right direction, and although it seems a long way off, 2 months is not that much, especially as you have been through so much pain already-hopefully, by this time next week, you will feel LOADS better, we all hope and pray that for you.
And just think, by the summer you will be normal again, and be able to enjoy yourself, and you'll be able to eat a few naughty things again!
You have so much to look forward to and its nearly within your reach now!
Hang in there gal, things can only get better!Image
:(9: Image Image
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 22 Jan 2008, 18:31

Lecia,
How are you doing? I am sorry you are feeling weak. I wish I could be there to help you. Are you still bleeding? Do you see any improvement? I hope so. Please keep us posted on your progress. I will keep my fingers crosses...
XOXOXO
Image :yogogirl:
Love,
Patty

Postby buttgirl » 22 Jan 2008, 18:56

I'm sorry to hear you are still not feelin well, Lecia, but I guess it's standard procedure. Too bad they don't have something like LIS for hemmies.... It's good to see yu making an appearance ont eh board though.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 23 Jan 2008, 11:23

Thanks guys. I am afraid it will take some time to heal but I knew that going in. I figured 6 weeks of my life will go by no matter what so maybe this will help in the long run.

I am still bleeding but this appears to be normal. My legs feel like they are going to buckle when I go down the stairs but I am sure I will get stronger every day. :violin:

I am so glad Val, that you are doing so well. Don't feel guilty at all! It would make me feel worse if you weren't doing well! You have been through so much and it does my heart good to know that you are feeling better and the surgery has helped you. I am so very, very happy about that!

Fiss, if I have a full recovery by May, I will be so happy that I will gladly be on your calendar. I am anxious too to get out and tend to the gardens this Spring.

Take care, my dearhearts!

lecia :dramaqueen:

Postby Guest » 23 Jan 2008, 14:41

Lecia, you're so brave.
I really hope you start to feel better soon xx
Val, I'm so glad to hear you're doing well :) xx