LIS SURGERY CHANGED MY LIFE

Should have had the surgery years ago !

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: LIS SURGERY CHANGED MY LIFE

Postby Loves Tennis » 07 Dec 2013, 18:07

I'm exactly the same, break out in prickly heat rash I had mainly a large fissure in the six o'clock position, although the 2nd last surgeon did think I had one other end at the 6.30 position.........but to be honest I didn't really value his opinion, he put me through v invasive tests thinking I could have Crohns Disease........I knew I didn't and in the end he agreed with me........he gave me two lots of botox v close together and I ended up being v ill, thyroid went hyper crazy... ended up in hosp for 5 days....but so well now I sometimes think it's nearly a miracle how well I am now compared to the four years of agony I endured........and my family too
Loves Tennis
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby pinpin » 08 Dec 2013, 01:42

Great reading Loves Tennis, I am glad LIS was the cure for you, and sorry you had so long journey till this moment. As many members whom had LIS, only says they wish they did it sooner.
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 08 Dec 2013, 04:30

Oh my goodness l.t wat u have been through, such a total nightmare!! Im just over a year with this fissure and i dont want the botox a 2nd time.im going private and i want to push for l.i.s. My partner is phoning tomoro to get an appointment and i will let u know if i get one hopefully before christmas. Im am so delighted for u l.t 4yrs god love you! Im sure u just cant believe u r actually painfree! chat soon.
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Topics: 3