My soft poop diet regimen

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: My soft poop diet regimen

Postby Guest » 27 Aug 2009, 13:32

So this calmospetine cream helps with burning? I only get it occasionally, but sure wouldn't mind something to help it go away!

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 28 Aug 2009, 03:20

Hey Macy, how's it going! Hopefully smooth pooping...
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Guest » 28 Aug 2009, 03:52

Hey Macy Image

Postby Guest » 28 Aug 2009, 07:08

Yes things are going fairly well. I found the perfect regimen to make BM's soft so am waiting for 100 percent improvement....

Hey Tabby!!! How are ya doing?

Postby Guest » 28 Aug 2009, 08:32

Hi Tracey !
Righto you best tell me this new regime you have ???
What’s the do with the burn ??? Do you use a barrier before BMs?
Thanks for asking, I am doing just great – KOW !
Same regime here, miralax, benifibre, i have been thinking of switching to fybogel, that is my latest ummm and ahh :roll:
Still walking everyday, some biking Image swimming and I am feeling the best I have in years !
STILL off the smokes too which has given me an overall boost Image
Its all good …
Oh thank you for leaving such sweet comments about my furbabes Image

Postby Guest » 28 Aug 2009, 11:11

Hey no prob, they are just so neat looking! I love love love cats (obviously!)

I actually went to a new primary care physician a couple of weeks ago for an ear infection. He saw my fissure history in my chart and said "nasty things they are." Turns out he had one and cured it by using fibersure. It's the same as benefiber only better. I asked the difference and he said it's a perfect stool softner. So I use it twice a day along with 400 mgs magesium that I bought at a vitamin store that he also recommended. He said cheap magnesium isn't absorped as well. He was awesome! So I bought a magnesium with four different kinds. I started two weeks ago and my BM's have been so soft, no longer huge! I love it.

I am swimming as much as I can too! I wish I had a pool....

When did you quit? I so loved smoking! But, I am done too.

Does the biking cause discomfort?

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 29 Aug 2009, 02:16

Hey quick question, so the FiberSure alone acts as a stool softener? As in it does more than just adds fiber (bulk) but actually softens the poo too?
I smoked regularly for a few years too, 1/2 pack to 1 pack of Marlboro Reds or Benson & Hedge's 100's daily. I quit about 8 years ago but still have the occasional cigar with whiskey or very rarely a cigarette when I'm monkey drunk Image
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby Guest » 29 Aug 2009, 03:59

Hey Macy and NG ! Image
I like the fibresure too Macy, it is far more economical than benifibre as has 5gr of fibre per tsp ! Sounds a great regime Macy, I am a big fan of the magnesium too !
NG ! I did the test and I found that fibresure did not add bulk to BMs just made things very soft !
Now biking is OK! Sometimes I do feel that it sensitive area so I jump off have a little jig and walk some then it feels better ! :D A good gel seat will help !
Ahhh I love to smoke too!! I stopped smoking in April that fisrt week was pure torture but i stuck with it and here I am , a non smoker ! I do not miss it or the stink of it !
I smoked those B&H too NG ! The strong ones right ! Ewww malbroro !
My usual was Lambert and butler ! Image

Postby Deleted User 5 » 29 Aug 2009, 07:16

I loved my cigarettes and I am still on the nicorette -- but not as much as I had been.
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 29 Aug 2009, 07:31

OK i am lying !
I do miss them damn cigs every so often !
More so when i am strung out Image Like PMS and no smokes Image