Nifedipine cream versus Diltiazen cream

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Nifedipine cream versus Diltiazen cream

Postby Guest » 24 May 2008, 10:12

This is my message from another post General Surgery "Second Opinion", But I want to tell you that I am sorry you are having problems and pain... I am still having pain and some bleeding, but it takes a good two weeks for that Botox to kick in. Hang in there Fissy. We all Love yah! Patty
Fissy!!
I am so sorry dear. I am catching up today on all the posts. Listen don't let this get you down. You know what to do girl get in that tub and do up your diet and creams. I wish I could be there with you. It can be frustrating when two different CRSs tell you two different things. I understand completely. The second CRS is right that skin tag will shrink as the AF heals. Mine is real small now compared to last year. I went to a general surgeon before my CRS last year and all he did was look at my bottom saw the skin tag and said you have a fissure, he did not even touch me. That is why I looked for my CRS I have now and he is great. Don't get discouraged, I know you can do this! Image
Patty

Postby Fissulyna » 24 May 2008, 15:01

Thanks Patty buddy Image Image Image ! I am doing all that is possible to make this thing heal again. We have to endure - what else can we do?!? I hope your bleeding will stop soon and that Botox kicked in "big time" already :sprinkleheart: I still can't believe that all of this is happening all over again - every morning I open my eyes and try to remember - was it a bad dream or I really have to go to the tub again after torture chamber visit ???
Geeeeeezzzz- I hate the waste of time the most !!!!- It takes about an hour to go through the whole protocol Image !!! Oh well - at least I do not have spasms - so I can walk normally :&&:.
Thanks again buddy for encouraging words - means a lot Image :_):
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 24 May 2008, 18:13

Fissy,
I know what you mean about walking normally. I sometimes walk around funny for awhile after a BM. LOL. But not as much anymore. I hate all the prep in the morning also. What a drag. I work two jobs again and everyone is understanding especially if I run a little late. I want this to be over for all of us! I will be thinking of you. Take Care,
Patty