back from surgery!

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: back from surgery!

Postby buttgirl » 14 Jan 2008, 11:36

Hi Val,
Glad to hear you are feeling better today. I second Kim's advice. The baths were a Godsend for me. Still are on some days.
Yep. Expect the blood to be there for another couple of weeks at least. That's how long it took me to stop bleeding after bm, and I am not much of a bleeder...
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 14 Jan 2008, 14:41

Sounds like you're doing great Val, hopefully each day will get better and better.
Hope the pain eases soon xx

Postby val » 14 Jan 2008, 14:49

Thank you! I'm so glad I got it done and its over!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Fissulyna » 14 Jan 2008, 15:18

VAL, it is so great to see you in high spirits : )))) !!!! I was always sure that your bum will look fantastic in our fund rising calendar, so I am not surprised it is getting in even better shape every day ; ) ! We will have to start photo shoots mid year to be ready for the promotion in October ; ), he he, not much time to waste : ) !!!
I was laughing so much when I read about the nurse and "packing" : )))) , LOL !
But, that would be something to write about ; ) , ha ha ha , nobody had THAT experience on this board : ))) !!! Anyhow - thanks for asking how am I doing - what can I say - small steps forward - wish they are bigger but I have to have in mind where did I start - so , I have to say I am doing better. I was active whole day yesterday and did a lot of physical stuff around the house , like in old good days. I tried exercising 2 days ago - well, that didn't go super -duper , after 20 min of fast walk my butt started to hurt a little and skin to "burn", so I was upset (grrrrrr...). Maybe I should put some Vaseline next time. I can't wait to have post-op check-up but at the same time I am terrified of them "going inside" so I postponed the "happening " for the end of January and I made it with girl CRS - I had consultations with guy who did my LIS and it went so bad I don't want to see his mean face ever again ; ((( !!!!
Keep us posted dear friend : )))< ad may you recover fully and fast soon !!!
XOXOOOOOOOOOoooooo.....
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61