Road to healing

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Road to healing

Postby owmybum » 09 Oct 2013, 10:43

:Rock: :smilyhug: :D

That's great news!!! So happy for you!!!

OMB xxxxx
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby Please go-away! » 07 Nov 2013, 18:43

Thank you all..the holiday season is creeping upon us, working more hours and we are all getting busy....but we can all do it and fight the fissure wars, I have and you all can too!

believe in your bodies ability too heal, along with a variety of healthy foods..and I stress variety.
For example I have a sweet tooth, so I discovered dried Mulberries, they taste like adult jelly beans, chewy and sweet.

Never get bored with your diet, go out there and discover new fruits and veggies and experiment on cooking/preparing them too.

Love you all...... :vse:
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby Deleted User 2950 » 08 Nov 2013, 10:35

PGA said

I PGA! am Officially Healed

Image eat your heart out Canada, you don't know how lucky
you are to have a one PGA living there. We knew you could do it
PGA, keep up the great job.
Deleted User 2950

Postby Ever the Optimist » 09 Nov 2013, 04:53

Yay! :goodnews:
You've been here a while Please, so this is also great to read.....
I completely agree with the dietary experimentation - I think part of the reason it can get so depressing with a fissure is because we all think we just have to stop eating to get better but as you know, that's so far from the truth. We just need to find the right things & what works for us. I actually find it a learning curve, trying out new things & experimenting with combinations and foods I would never have done so previously - Again, it's like making good come out of a negative....
Absolutely, I always also say trust in your body to heal too - If an exterior paper cut can heal so easily, so can an internal one, although granted, you do have to learn & accept that due to location & positioning, it is going to take a lot longer than you anticipate - but it does heal!
I'm really pleased to read your good news & sincerely hope that this is the end of a chapter in your life now & you will go on to bigger & better things with no fissure worries ever again!!
Great news!!! All the very best :)
:?: :vse: :stars:
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby FissureHome » 05 Dec 2013, 06:33

Hey Please! Dried Mulberries huh? never heard of it..i shall check them out..Never had Kale either..how do you serve that? do you eat it like salad or cook it or how does that work?
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby Please go-away! » 06 Dec 2013, 13:43

I prefer it sauteed with a combination of coconut and olive oil, plus your seasonings to taste..I will add chicken broth to do the final steaming, not too much..add any thing before, like garlic, zucchini and mushrooms. (what ever you like and can digest)..purchase the kale , a nice dark green, mind you there are more and more variety's now, like purple kale too.

Also try to purchase Organic, if you can. Now baby kale , that's another story, (because it's more tender it can be used in a salad or steamed) it usually can be found in the plastic clear container in the salad section, sometimes dole produces it.

Enjoy, healthy and happy eating everyone...I'm off to work soon, tomorrow is my day off, oh oh, got to go grocery shopping tomorrow

:vse: :grouphugs:
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby FissureHome » 07 Dec 2013, 08:20

tHANKS FOR INFO pLEASEGO AWAY..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby Saf » 09 Apr 2014, 17:10

Hi please go away.... I would like read any updates from you? I'm going in the same boat as u, I'll b fine 2 weeks n BOOM! Did u heal completely?
Saf