Reassurance??

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Reassurance??

Postby Guest » 14 Feb 2008, 17:24

Gee, we can't eat, we can't drink, we can't take drugs. Is there anything thing we can do?? LOL I don't care on St. Pats day I am drinking 1 Killans Red HA!

You are right Buttgirl I have heard any long time use of any meds OTC or script can affect the kidneys and liver. There are altenatives out there that are safe. I am going to the health food store next week and talk to the lady there. The only time I take Advil is during the monthly. I try to be good and take only when I really need it. I also agre drink loits of water, it will help flush you out. By the way Val what is devils claw??

Patty

Postby val » 15 Feb 2008, 09:16

You can buy it in the health shop. it's a natural anti-inflammatory. My mum takes it for arthritus and it really helps her.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby buttgirl » 15 Feb 2008, 11:28

Also, Lecia, I have breast lumps that come and go depending on what time of the month it is. freaked me out for a while... but I went to the dr and she says that ALL women have lumps and that what we are supposed to watch for is a change inthe lumps.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Fissulyna » 15 Feb 2008, 16:10

I don't know : (, I never had a lump of any kind (knock the wood), but yes many are benign. I have a friend who had lumps her whole life that would come and go. I also had a cousin who died of breast cancer when she was 38 : ((((( so I would freak out too if I discover anything and would insist on all kinds of tests. Better safe than sorry : ((.
LOVE TO ALL
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61