Weightlifting after fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Weightlifting after fissure

Postby Yothere » 18 Nov 2015, 00:41

Hi I am new to this forum.

I recently got an anal fissure a week ago and have just begun truly healing today. Along with the fissure I had a plethora of problems that came out, the was allergic to the wipes I was using (if you have eczema make sure you use wipes that are skin sensitive), and then I got terrible hemorrhoids from sitting on the toilet for too long. Finally I am having more comfortable bm's, they are still painful but definitely a lot more manageable than last week.

My question is how long should I wait until I get back into weight lifting? Prior to the fissure, I went to the gym regularly and did iso workouts, (leg day, bicep day, tricep day etc.) However this fissure is putting a damper on my progress, I would like to know when it will be truly safe to go back to working out at the same intensity.

When will it also be safe to go back to having anal sex? (Yeah sorry random, but I've been curious).
Yothere

Topics: 1

Re: Weightlifting after fissure

Postby Savaici » 18 Nov 2015, 02:02

Welcome!

We have a great search on here which can answer some of your questions. Do a Search - see above (between FAQ and Portal), just under the information about the forum. There you can search by Topic, and other ways, which makes finding posts much easier. Ignore the search on the right as it is not as thorough.  
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: Weightlifting after fissure

Postby Hafzaal » 20 Nov 2015, 19:53

I started lifting a month after I got my fissure but by then I had completely healed.
Hafzaal
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion