Not normal....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Not normal....

Postby buttgirl » 27 Feb 2008, 12:46

Hi Kim,
thaks for asking. Today has been painful too, but it is a little better than yesterday. It didn't hurt while I was going, just afterwards. It sucks that I usually end up going 2x a day on the most painful days because I just can't seem to get it all out on the first go.
I wish the dr would hurry up and schedule the surgery for crying out loud.....
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Feb 2008, 13:48

Well, I can't get it all out on the first round anymore, either, and I am all healed up! I go at 8 and 12 everyday!
I am kinda shocked you have to wait so long. My CRS talked like he could have taken me anytime, and when I gave him the date I wanted he said, fine!
Anyway, I am delighted today was at least a little better. I cannot wait to cheer you through your surgery and recovery!
Deleted User 5

Postby buttgirl » 27 Feb 2008, 13:52

thanks Kim.
Cute picture. Is that you?
buttgirl
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Feb 2008, 13:55

Yes! My uncle sent it to me this morning. I'd never seen it before!
I look like a little dust bowl orphan!
Deleted User 5

Postby val » 27 Feb 2008, 14:19

Sorry you're in pain Chris, and Lecia.
Its so awful for you, I so wish I could send my CRS to you both-sellotape him up in bubble wrap and post him!!
Wish you better
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby buttgirl » 27 Feb 2008, 18:04

Thanks Val. I just got vague news that they'll probably be able to schedule me for the week of the 11th. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 27 Feb 2008, 18:15

Hi Buttgirl
Sorry to hear what you're going through. Best wishes when you finally have surgery. Can't help you with your MOM questions, as I've never taken it.

Postby Fissulyna » 27 Feb 2008, 20:05

I really hope that they will find the way to squeeze you sooner Chris
: (((. You suffered for so long ! Did you try to bug them on regular basis ? Sometimes it works !!! Stay on your regiment till you get your LIS - than after you heal you can try to cut back whatever you want to cut back : (.
Lecia, I am so sorry to hear that your still have post surgical pain and bleeding : (((. But I am sure you will heal soon - you just need more time after all what was done to you BEFORE this surgery : (. How much Valium they prescribed you? Mine CRS insisted on taking 4 pills a day, but I never listened to her , I usually took only one or two at most , but that was mistake since that amount can't have full effect. What one have to do is to take them in regular intervals so that muscles are relaxed continually. My doctor friend explained that to me, but it was after I healed. Than It opened again and I had LIS - Valium Permanente ; ))).
Val - thanks for your generosity ; ))) !!!! I can only imagine poor guy struggling and you "calming him down" - "Well, well now! Lets keep still so I can bundle you up properly". "They are all nice ladies there, and they need you - OK ? You will do just fine! And if you help them, I will forget about that Sigmoidoscopy bill- so there..." !!!
LOVE TO ALL
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61