What the heck is going on now???

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

What the heck is going on now???

Postby felix » 26 Jan 2016, 07:14

I am literally sat here in tears, haven't been able to sleep for 2 nights for worrying and just have no idea what on earth is going on with my body....
I went to my CRS last week as was having increased pain with BM and pain where my skin tag was...He said all was well and it was healed, then I had a few days of no pain and now pain again...Not knife pain but more achy, bruised pain when pooing and then spasmsy aching afterwards...most of the pain is on the inside left muscle and near the tag...I have no idea what to do and any advice would be amazing
felix
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Re: What the heck is going on now???

Postby Savaici » 26 Jan 2016, 08:32

At a rough guess, it sounds like residual nerve pain, but I am no expert on this. I know that my tags hurt from time to time, and I bleed every so often, and I get the odd ache. I guess I have just accepted it, but if you're not happy with the pain (and who is), maybe see another CRS and get a second opinion. :smilyhug:
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby felix » 26 Jan 2016, 11:09

Thanks x this fissure experience has sent me a bit batty! The tag is def swollen and itchy/sore but inside all feels ok(isn) is it poss to have skin tag issues on their own after the fissure has healed? I am so very over thus whole crappy experience!!!!
felix
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby chachacha » 26 Jan 2016, 12:57

Yes, unfortunately, you can still have pain from the tags after surgery, and my CRS said that they could flare up at any time and for all time. Mine haven't yet (only were sore post-surgery), but even if they ever do, I'm still in better shape than I was beforehand.
Fissure since about 2007
Fissure diagnosed in 2011
Diltiazem for two years - didn't work well
LIS January, 2015
Hemorrhoidectomy December, 2017
chachacha

Topics: 19

Postby felix » 26 Jan 2016, 14:18

Dodgy skin tags are something to look forward to then! :roll: I am ever hopeful that this will go one day forever but the horrible achy, spasmy pain today terrified me and made me think that this is something that will never go...I am actually going to ask my GP for Oestrogen cream this week and see if that helps. I have used the Dilt and had a session of acupuncture and this things have at least made me feel better emotionally!
Thanks so much for you input people, really appreciate it. :D
felix
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby felix » 28 Jan 2016, 12:45

Just been to gp and basically told there is nothing they can do for me, they won't prescribe Estrace and perhaps I would like some anti depressants instead!
I actually give up. I cannot live like this, the fear, the gilood days giving me hope and then pain but no physical cause...I cannot do it anymore.
felix
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby SurvivorX » 28 Jan 2016, 13:54

Yes you can. Just dont give up and the pain will eventually go away.
SurvivorX
Salt Bather

Topics: 14

Postby felix » 04 Feb 2016, 14:01

So pain at old site is better but now have burning stingy pain on the other side and when I touch that area the skin feels raw and sore. Not sure if this is a reaction to diltiazem or a new fissure (although there had been no blood) or something else. The pain goes straight away and there are no spasms/ pain other than if I poo or touch it and then it is not knife like, just sore, raw pain...at a total loss!
felix
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby mada2885 » 07 Feb 2016, 21:55

I think I'm going through the exact same thing. Fissure from almost a year ago is healed but a not completely soft stool aggravates it in the form of aching the next day. :( At least we're not alone.
mada2885
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby hopefull » 08 Feb 2016, 03:30

Just seen this post Felix, been a bit out of touch lately. It's so so annoying ah, I have very similar with my skin tags and motions. When the tags flare up it's very uncomfortable with itchiness and pain. I read somewhere that most women have skin tags and mistake them for hemmies, it's our destiny! My surgeon said that that residual pain is very common but he can't explain it.
I think you've had some really good periods of time where you were feeling good, which I think is promising and I hope you hold onto them.
AF since Jan '15 postpartum
Taking: Lax-sachets, flaxseed oil, Mg
Topical: Diltiazem, Sudocrem
Circulation: Warm wheat bag, relax, short walks
Tried: Rectogesic, slippery elm, Lactulose
hopefull
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 7