Anal fissure and hard stool cured

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal fissure and hard stool cured

Postby huckleberry » 19 Feb 2016, 21:30

Hello, I registered here just to post about how I cured my anal fissure. I am posting this because I know how hard it is to live with anal fissure.

I will keep it short. I never had constipation in my life. I had a good and healthy bowel movement. Then one day I got diarrhea, to stop which I took some medicines. These medicines stopped the diarrhea by killing all bacteria in my stomach. Now the interesting thing is this that the medicine not only killed the bad bacteria that caused my diarrhea but also useful bacteria (gut bacteria) that is needed by our body for healthy digestion. I recovered from my diarrhea but with each day my stool started getting harder and harder and one day it got so hard that it caused anal fissure and blood started coming from it. I was terrified.

Now an interesting thing about anal fissure is this that it never seems to heal as you need to have bowel movement every day and each day the pain and fissure is revoked. So, one need to handle it very carefully and go slowly.

Coming back to me, to cut this cycle of anal fissure and hard stool I had to handle it carefully. The first thing I did was to buy a small bottle of 100% coconut oil (from supermarket, its cheap). I applied this around and at the tip of my anal hole daily three times a day (specially before and after a bowel movement). Coconut oil has healing effect due to its antibacterial and anti-fungal property. Then I started adding more water, fiber in my diet. I started eating an apple each day and most importantly I added yogurt in my diet (bitter natural one, not sugared or flavored). Yogurt increases the gut bacteria in the stomach and these bacteria help in good digestion and bulks up and soften the stool making it to pass easily.

It took 3-4 days and slowly my stool started getting softer and the anal fissure also got healed.

I repeat. These things cured my anal fissure and hard stool.

1. Eating an apple each day (plenty of water and fiber also)
2. Apply 100% pure coconut oil on the fissure three times a day. (Important)
3. Add natural bitter yogurt in your diet. (Important)

I am posting this as I feel the physical and emotional pain of anal fissure and hard stool. Whoever you are, I just want you to get healed and bring back smile on your face that you deserve. I just hope it also works for you.
huckleberry

Topics: 1

Re: Anal fissure and hard stool cured

Postby pinpin » 26 Mar 2016, 15:57

Thank you for wonderful post and useful information! Welcome to forum
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good