Weird Stage of Healing Process,,,,,Feel like I'm in Limbo

Doc said I am better, but I don't feel like

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Weird Stage of Healing Process,,,,,Feel like I'm in Limbo

Postby randyyang » 14 Jul 2016, 01:47

In short, Had Major fissure May 1rst, no blood but pain and horrible spams, had bunch of setback, then quickly settle down and have pain free BM for a month and two weeks with strict diet, slowing adding up carbs, then had a another setback last week, some blood and scraping feeling with no pain and spams,,,ok, maybe 0.5-1/10 pain..
went to Doc yesterday,, she said I still have the fissure, she can see it, obviously a red crack down there (I have no Hemmoroids) She said my fissure site seems better from the last visit a month ago, it was still healing, probably 50% healed,, the blood i saw is from a recent minor retorn, but it was not as deep as it was a month ago, so that there is no pain and spams,,,,

But this time seems really hard to settle down even my diet are the same(Only veggies and fruit) the BM are very soft and thin, still scraped the wound a bit every time it passed by,,,, still no pain but I am afraid there is no way to have perfect non scraping feeling BM like i have a month ago to heal the rest 50%...even the finger support method doesn't work this time, that method saved me from the previous setback,,,, it's been a week i feel like no improvement at all since last setback,,, it usually settle down with non scraping BM the following next 2 or 3 days for the last couple setback , but for the last week, I always feel the scrap then saw some blood,,,,when i walk or sit i can also feel the wound with a little burning and discomfort,,,, after almost 3 months dealing with this bastard, I feel like I am in Limbo where I felt almost healed and back to the 50% which is hard to settle down again,,,,, felt down and confused,,,, is there anyone fully healed have this super weird stage in healing process? please help,,,,
randyyang
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Re: Weird Stage of Healing Process,,,,,Feel like I'm in Limb

Postby Sufferingbadly » 17 Jul 2016, 15:32

I keep feeling like I am healed, but if I have even one firm stool, it feels extremely weird, as if I'm about to rip them open. I don't see blood though, and then i just start drinking more stool softener. I always have itching which sucks because I can't always get relief and I'm too afraid to scratch. Today I have a bm and it was uncomfortable, as if it stretched me out, but no blood and no pain, just a discomfort. 10 steps forward 15 steps back. We will get there! And if your doc still saw your fissure but said its looking better, keep up whatever your doing and just remember to keep the area clean! Hope you feel better soon. Ps... I'm still on here because even though my original fissure healed, I had a new one after my colonoscopy so yeaaaa... Lol.
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby randyyang » 18 Jul 2016, 01:50

Thanks for the reply Sufferingbadly

glad you healed your origial Fissure, is that one fully healed? How long does it take to get there?
can you go back to normal diet without retearing it after healed? I am sorry you got another one,, why you do colonoscopy when you have the fissure? it could only do harm, usually doc can see the fissure without doing colonoscopy,,,I had this procedure to see if i had hemmy before I developed fissure, it hurts like hell,, even the doc told me there might be some blood during this procedure,,, to me colonoscopy = super hard constipation,,,hope you get that one healed too soon.
Last edited by randyyang on 18 Jul 2016, 02:01, edited 1 time in total.
randyyang
Salt Bather

Postby randyyang » 18 Jul 2016, 01:57

after one week, seems it settle down a bit,, had 3-4 days without pain and blood,,, I find apply some Lub before BM seems help,, also walk, and heat pad/seat seems help too,,, highly recommend to give it a shot
randyyang
Salt Bather

Postby Sufferingbadly » 18 Jul 2016, 19:09

I had a colonoscopy to check for colon cancer. That came back clean. As far as my original fissure, it took probably 14 months to fully heal...(as far as I know)... If I were to have constipation and pass a hard stool, I would for sure rip! I know it! They say it can take 2 years to FULLY heal to where the elasticity grows back and is stronger.
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 18 Jul 2016, 20:33

Hi Randy, I am still healing myself. For me the plug effect is the tough one - the first bit of stool. I have added more oil to my diet and that seemed to help make it easier, I now take coconut or olive oil about 1 tsp twice a day. I forget if you use stool softener but miralax or polyethylene glycol helps a great deal ( once a day) . I add colace or docusate sodium to it too. ( colace three times a day ) - in additions try carefully either diet - mostly fruit, veggies and sometimes brown rice.
Hope you fell better
Best HTD
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Topics: 2

Postby randyyang » 19 Jul 2016, 00:46

thanks for the reply Healingthroughdiet
as for the first bit of stool, you can read my previous post about how i keep that part soft here:
a-must-read-list-to-heal-your-fissure-t10749.html

I listed my diet plan that keep BM super soft, hope it will help
randyyang
Salt Bather

Postby randyyang » 19 Jul 2016, 00:55

Sufferingbadly

yeah,, I thought i have rectum cancer too when i first had discomfort in that area last year, it turns out its rare that anal fissure or hemmies will turn into cancer haha. my only suggestion for the constipation is once in a while when you feel like constipated, use enema before you have BM, turst me it works all the time,,, my mom use enema before she go to bathroom all the time for more than 10 years now, she never had problem in that area... after i read some articles about the dependency of it, I told her, then she still can have normal BM without it with no problem at all after ten years using it.. just use enema if you got constipated again, then wait for 5-10 minutes,, then you will have watery soft BM without retearing it.
randyyang
Salt Bather

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 19 Jul 2016, 19:53

Thanks a lot Randy, yes I definitely used your post to understand how to keep the BM soft,
Best wishes hope u continue to feel better
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Topics: 2