Anal Fissure with Spreading Inflammation

Anus is tighening due to some reddish inside anus is spreading and making anus tight

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anal Fissure with Spreading Inflammation

Postby ripsy13 » 08 Apr 2017, 02:37

Hi all

I am suffering from anal fissure and anus tightening, as i thought my condition is not due to anal fissure but but my anal fissure is due to my condition, but doctor saying my condition is due to anal fissure.

And My condition is that My anus sphincter muscle is tightening slowly from one side to coming to whole anus sphincter, and now even finger is not inserting into anus.

Doctor say my anus is tightening due to anal fissure but i am observing my condition and it seems that my fissure is due to anus tight.

Anus is tight due to some reddish skin with inflammation is spreading through my anus, and where this reddish gone that part of anus is tighten. Reddish with inflammation starts from my right anus now spread to whole anus

So please can you tell me that inside your anus you also suffering from reddish with inflammation that is spreading.

Symptoms: First skin inside became pink color then red color with inflammation and then dark red with higher inflammation that part of anus became useless and spreading to other side of anus and continue

As i think this reddish is infection, but i have tried antibiotics and CBC Report normal, and it not look like fungus infection.
so doctor insisting me that this reddish is normal in fissure. its not a infection of some kind.

but this tightening of anus is giving me anal fissure,

Please Help
kindly reply that this condition is normal in fissure or this is really a infection to workout
ripsy13
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Re: Anal Fissure with Spreading Inflammation

Postby hurtinend » 08 Apr 2017, 15:31

if the Ano rectal area has a sore or inflammation, the muscles tend to tighten, it's kind of an involuntary body reaction. The chances of infection are very very small. Try diltiazem or nitroglycerin ointment, prescribed by Doctor, it may help relax the area and promote healing. Drink lots and up fibre intake to lessen straining.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby ripsy13 » 09 Apr 2017, 02:45

Is Inflammation spread to whole anus sphincter or only where there is fissure. In my case it is spreading to whole sphincter and now my anus is not opening even when there is stool inside.
ripsy13
Fibre Addict

Postby Canadabum » 09 Apr 2017, 08:40

Ripsy - sorry to hear about the tightness.

It is impossible for any of us to conclusively diagnose your condition - whatever you have there is some injury and your body is responding by causing inflammation. Sounds like a fissure or the like -- but you really need to get it looked at by a qualified CRS and not just your family Dr.

The fissure creams, as hurtinend suggested, might be very very helpful. They work be reducing the resting pressure of your internal anal sphincter -- should be helpful. In addition - I would be taking a few baths a day -- if you can't manage that go for sitz baths. Warm water will not only clean you but will help relax the muscles in the area. Finally I personally would try using coconut or olive oil to massage the area and try and get the sphincter to open a bit.

Keep us posted and all best,
Canadabum
Canadabum

Topics: 19

Postby ripsy13 » 09 Apr 2017, 11:42

Thanks hurtinend and Canadabum for replying

I now understand inflammation can tighten muscle and its impossible to diagnose the condition without seeing the area.
But Take the case of fissure, in fissure inflammation spread to whole anus or inflammation remain on the site of fissure only and not spread.
I also have external hemorrhoids.

Thanks
ripsy13
Fibre Addict

Postby Canadabum » 09 Apr 2017, 11:48

The inflammation can easily spread all over and not just at the fissure site. It is a small area so it does not take much to see inflammation at more than just the fissure site.
Canadabum

Topics: 19

Postby Happykermit » 18 Apr 2017, 10:09

hi ripsy,

is your ass still tight?
does it still hurt when you poop?
do you bleed after a bm?
does the red inflammation have small blisters?
do you get a smelly, leaking liquid from your ass?

i experienced these last week
Happykermit
Salt Bather