Need help/suggestions...

Internal AF

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Need help/suggestions...

Postby sunshine_atl » 20 Apr 2017, 18:56

hi all,
wanted some feedback on my case. I do experience pain during BM due to an internal fissure which gives me a glass cut kind of feeling during the initial time of bowel, and then I am able to pass the BM fine (no blood in stools). There is no pain during the remainder of the day, only during the initial BM passing phase. I visited the CRS, and initially he prescribed me the hydrocortizone cream,which I was applying for a few days. During my last visit, he prescribed me the nephedipine ointment and mentioned it would relax the muscles and help me get rid of that initial glass-cut sensation during BM. I have been applying the nephedipine gel topically (on the outside) since a couple of days in addition to coconut oil, but not seeing any changes as such (not sure if this really heals the internal fissure as I am currently applying it on the outside and not really deep inside). may be it would take some more time to take effect. also I have heard of the h-fissures oil and have ordered it online. has this oil worked for anyone & since it's homeopathic can it be applied in conjunction with the nephedipine ? I have heard a lot of cases wherein the LIS has really not cured the anal fissure (LIS being almost equivalent to what the nephadipine does, i.e. enlarging and relaxing the muscle spasm and not really healing the internal anal fissure itself)..
appreciate any inputs on the same...
sunshine_atl
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1