Second LIS probably didnt work again.

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Second LIS probably didnt work again.

Postby AJStyles » 27 May 2017, 16:57

I had LIS 8 months ago, didnt work. Got LIS 7 Weeks ago, didnt work again. How do i know? It was all going good and the doctor checked regulary, taking sitz baths and keeping stool soft. But now since 2 days the pain is terrible again. It started 2 days ago, i had BM and some strong pain. Nothing too brutal so i thought okay. Normally, the pain only lasts 2-3 Hours. Now, the pain lasts 8 Hours or something. How the F**k is that possible?!?!? I am starting to get insane. That is a terrible setback. It took all motivation. I thought shits going good and now i am at point 0 again. I had bm today again and its terrible pain again, i had BM 7 hours ago. Guess what? Still in pain.

What the hell could that be??? God...if 2 lis doesnt work what else will? i am 18 fucking years old and dont want to spend my life with this crap. I'm gonna sue that fucking hospital for killing my life. I have never seen a post on here somewhere that a second LIS didnt work. Hell most ppl heal after 1. What is wrong with me??? Why wont this finally heal?!?! Should i just kill myself???

Sorry for the F bombs but i am depressed as hell. How can you go 1 step forward and 3 steps back within 1 week. I dont get it. Even before surgery the pain didnt last for THAT long. Somethings wrong down there. Will see my doctor on wednesday so it will take a while till i get answers. Can someone tell me something positive please...how can 2 LIS not work? Btw i have itching down there since 3 weeks. Doc said its a sign of healing. Well i guess fucking not.

Would Botox be something to consider? Doc said we could try it. Anyone here that got positive experience with botox?
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Re: Second LIS probably didnt work again.

Postby AJStyles » 27 May 2017, 20:38

Nobody????
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 28 May 2017, 11:28

F that sucks big time go demand answers from the surgeon and see a different doctor all together for a second opinion what's happening to you just happens to be my biggest fear of lis no one wants to be worse after the surgery it's ment to make you better not worse my heart goes out to you. I would just start making some noise about it and to anyone involved it's not right I really hope it settles down for you and you start seeing some improvement soon :smilyhug:
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby ResMePlz » 29 May 2017, 09:10

Damn :( I'd definitely get checked out from another doctor
ResMePlz
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby missy moo » 29 May 2017, 09:50

AJStyles how are you? Did you see a different doctor? Hope your feeling better today.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby AJStyles » 29 May 2017, 09:56

Feeling like crap. There is no other doctor around here guys. The doc that i have has 20+ Years experience. Its not some random ass goofball hes my surgeon and when i talk to him i instantly know thats a smart man right there that does not talk bullshit. No point in seeing another doc. I went to another doctor once and he was a complete jackass. Think my doc is alright. Gonna see him in 3 days...
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 29 May 2017, 10:12

Ok well it's good back to see him hopefully he can put your mind at rest will he be checking the progress and wounds maybe it just needs more time? How long since your lis was done? Is it non stop pain now?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby AJStyles » 29 May 2017, 10:15

Its pain after BM..7 weeks ago. Its my second LIS like i already said.
AJStyles
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 29 May 2017, 15:57

I thought it took 2-3 months to heal? Is the pain becoming less intense or not as long as the weeks go on?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby owmy@ss » 03 Jun 2017, 22:36

Did you see your doctor again? What did he say?
owmy@ss

Topics: 1