Pelvic pain

Pelvic pain

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Pelvic pain

Postby Elle1007 » 20 Jan 2018, 15:19

The doctor said I am almost healed after about 4 months. I am still in pain, but it is a different pain. No more internal spasms, thank god. But after a BM, I get an external burning pain, and a very dull pain in my pelvic area. Pain lasts many, many hours and is only after a BM. I would so greatly appreciate any responses.
Elle1007
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Re: Pelvic pain

Postby hurtinend » 23 Jan 2018, 20:11

Hello, I have burning spasm in rectum. Have had this on and off or a long time.

Recently in the last few months, I also have pelvic pain along with it. It's awful. I've been told I have chronic pelvic pain syndrome...honestly I don't know what I have. Doctors are not much help and I am struggling to get through each day.

Pelvic floor physio therapy was recommended to me. Oh and nothing helps with this pain, not even strong painkillers.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby Elle1007 » 23 Jan 2018, 20:23

Gosh yes. I agree. Painkillers do not help at all. I have noticed a correlation between the pelvic pain and when I have strained in the bathroom. I had no pelvic pain, yesterday. So I have been analyzing my day. I did workout yesterday morning, including pelvic tilts to relax my pelvis. They work well, when you don’t clench your booty. I did not strain in the bathroom, yesterday. Maybe that might help you too. So maybe the reasons the docs could not help you is related to the fissure and when you strain? Could that be your answer?

My fissure is supposedly healed, but I still get rectal burning and the pelvic pain if I strain. Are you healed?
Elle1007
Salt Bather

Postby hurtinend » 23 Jan 2018, 21:12

I was told I was healed, well, crs said he could not see the fissure anymore. But my pain never decreased, in fact it's worse now.

I don't strain, I have learned the proper diet to keep things moving. But that has not helped with the constant pain and throbbing. The pelvic pain is the worst at night, deep ache across the lower abdomen. I am desperate for relief and am considering medical grade cannabis for pain. Even opioids do not help so I stopped taking anything for the pain.

Can you please explain how you do the pelvic tilts?
hurtinend
King Fissure

Postby Elle1007 » 23 Jan 2018, 21:45

I am so sorry that you are in so much pain. I think that although our fissures are healed, there is still internal goings on which cause spasms all around our pelvic area. The exercise I use is the pelvic tilt. Lay on your back with knees bent. Breathe in and on the exhale tilt your pelvis slowly till your buttocks slightly come off the floor. Absolutely do not clench you cheeks together. That will make your spinchter tighten. I usually do about 20.

I have also found that when I use coconut suppositories that I make myself, I have much less pain as when the anal fissure area relaxes, everywhere else relaxes. Have you tried coconut oil?
Elle1007
Salt Bather

Postby hurtinend » 23 Jan 2018, 22:06

thank you I will do the exercise.

And yes, I have used coconut oil and used to make my own bullets but have not done so for a few years. Time to do it again.

Does your doctor have advice regarding the pelvic pain?
hurtinend
King Fissure

Postby Elle1007 » 24 Jan 2018, 20:42

Hello. So today I had pain for 30minutes after BM. No straining. Other than that, zero burning and zero pelvic pain!!!, Granted the fissure has healed, but both you and I know that it is not the end of it. The burning and the pelvic pain is so awful. So last night I did a coconut oil bullet, one this morning and two more during the day. I really think the coconut oil is a miracle for our stage of healing.

As to the pelvic pain, the doc says that it is a spasm related to the anal fissure spasm when I even slightly strain. I think he may be right, as the coconut oil helped with the no straining.

Give it a try, my friend. It may be your solution too. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Elle1007
Salt Bather

Postby Elle1007 » 24 Jan 2018, 20:43

Coconut oil is way better than pain pills, right?
Elle1007
Salt Bather

Postby Hopefull123 » 30 Jan 2018, 11:13

Hi Hurtinend, I don't know your history, but have you had LIS or botox. Do you know if your sphincter resting pressure is high? Are you bleeding during hard BMs. Do you have pain during BM or after. I wonder if even they don't see a fissure perhaps LIS would be an option to release the muscle pressure. I wonder if they will agree. I myself can't feel the fissure pain anymore since a week, but I keep having those muscle soreness and spasms on the other side and I don't know if they can ever settle after the fissure is healed. I have an appointment with a proctologist on Friday and I will ask him a lot of questions. If they refuse surgery just because the fissure heals. I know how to cause a retear, but I can't imagine going so long with spasming muscles.
Hopefull123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby hurtinend » 30 Jan 2018, 19:28

I have not had LIS or Botox. It’s been quite a long time since I saw the CRS, and now I require a new referral to see him with a wait list of 4 months.

The pain used to come and go, but now it’s constant. No pain during bm and no blood.

I’m considering paying at a private clinic, the pain persists and nothing helps.

I thank you, you made some very good points and I need more answers
hurtinend
King Fissure