Two and a half years with a chronic fissure: a summary

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Two and a half years with a chronic fissure: a summary

Postby juney » 09 Jun 2010, 14:44

fissy - i'm going back for more botox next week so my saga hasn't ended....but 6 months painfree was sooooo nice i almost felt like a normal human again!!! fingers crossed i get that same relief with another shot.
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Fissulyna » 09 Jun 2010, 16:29

That is just wonderful, dear Juney Image Oh my KTW KTW KTW :luckyeyes: What a relief it is to hear all of that Image Image Image Image Image Image I was thinking about you so very often !!! Last time you posted you sounded still disheartened and down and I was very saddened by that ... It is such a shame that you had to suffer for sooooooo long just because they obviously did not do correct LIS TWO TIMES Image Image Image , just unbelievable !!!!! Image I read that sometimes they have to do even up to 3 or 4 cuts to finally make it loose enough and that many times cut is made insufficient and also they sometimes cut wrong tissue all together Image Image
Hallelujah !!!!!!! May this second round bring you the final and complete healing, Juney Image Image Image !!!!!Yeeeaaaayyyyyy !!!!!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Vishal » 19 Mar 2018, 17:32

Hi charles Im glad I came across your thread. Like you my fissure healed but i stll have pain. I was suspecting overly soft stools to be the culprit. When i use coconut oil it does burn as much. So i think the coconut oil act as a barrier. But like you mentioned the key is having well formed stool. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Vishal
Salt Bather

Topics: 2