Okay, How are all the bleeders doing??

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Okay, How are all the bleeders doing??

Postby Guest » 20 Apr 2008, 16:05

Hello,
Well at least I am not bleeding everyday now. But now I am having more pain with my BM. I have a booking slip in for another round of Botox (I am not sold on LIS just yet) so here we go again, but thats ok. How is everyone else doing with the bleeding? Fissy whats up with you?? and mybodyhatesme and Val are you guys doing ok? Lecia is right with me and least I am at a better place now and not starting from square one. But I will start from scratch again and I am back to the basics. I think I have built up a tolerance to pain too. Has anyone felt like that? I get mad at the pain I don't cry anymore. It's just plain annoying now. I wanted to check in on my bleeder buddies here! lol
Take Care,
Patty

Re: Okay, How are all the bleeders doing??

Postby Guest » 20 Apr 2008, 18:48

Well I am not bleeding (at least I don't think so). I think I figured out that I was taking too much Vitamin C and that was making me BMs burn so bad. I thought it was from the incision but yesterday I didn't take my supplement and today felt better. I had my husband look to see if I made vast improvements over night or something but he said it still looked the same. I had a peek too and there is a whiteish pink thin layer of skin over the incision. It looks so vulnerable.

Postby happyass » 20 Apr 2008, 19:56

y'all better have some miso soup and some tofu and seitan with brown rice :-)
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 21 Apr 2008, 03:11

im getting better thanx, think ive been goin overboard on getting my bms soft, had a tiny bit of bleedeing yesterday, but its definatley improving (i hope).

Postby val » 21 Apr 2008, 10:25

mine's stopped bleeding, it just really hurts!

Thanks for thinking of us!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 21 Apr 2008, 12:03

I wish i had a healing wand !

Postby Fissulyna » 21 Apr 2008, 14:09

Thanks Tabby - that is about only thing that might help some of us, it seems:(.
I stopped bleeding too, but it is all sensitive down there still. I am keeping it ultra soft so I am wondering what will happen with first normal poop Image
Thanks Patty for checking Image , I was also wondering how everybody is doing regarding bleeding . It was a full Moon those past couple of days LOL- so I was thinking that maybe it had some effect on our butts - I suspected long ago that "mooning" might help Image . Anyway - I still can't get over it emotionally - Image , it does not hurt that much it is just disappointment after going through LIS and all and still having to deal with this crap Image .
I hope our little improvements would continue and go FAST forward !!!
LOVE TO ALL Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 21 Apr 2008, 16:09

I have stopped bleeding too.. (knock on wood) but I am always wondering if it will start again the next morning. Fissy I know it is disappointing but it happens to the best of us. We need to move on and stay strong and keep things soft.
Gareth, you are the best with your suggestions I love yah. Miso soup is that very salty? Where can I find it?? I have had beans and brown rice a few times and that has helped me. I hope everything is well with you.
Patty

Postby Guest » 22 Apr 2008, 08:43

I haven't had any bleeding since my colonoscopy a couple of weeks ago. But, my poo just hasn't been very soft lately and it wants to come out but then goes back in. It takes a few minutes to get it to come out. I had to go 3 times this morning and the first one was small and hard and I had some bleeding. Then, it bled the other 2 times, too. I guess the hard poo scraped the internal hemorrhoids from going in and out like that. Bummer! At least I know hemorrhoids are what's causing the bleeding, I just hate to see blood! And not knowing how long it'll last. A few weeks ago it bled everyday for 2 weeks. I hope it heals faster this time.
I'm going to try to eat some soft foods for a few days and see if that helps. Stool softeners don't help me at all. I tried MOM and things were very soft, but after a few days it seemed that the urge to go was going away. That worried me so I stopped using it right before the colonoscopy. I did cut back on the Metamucil and thought I'd just try to eat more fiber, so I think I'll go back to 3 times a day with the Metamucil and see if that softens things up some. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Sorry to read that some are having bleeding problems again, too. But, glad some of you have stopped. This off and on again thing can really be discouraging, though. I hope everyone feels better soon.