NEED HELP!

Newly discovered fissure

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

NEED HELP!

Postby Penny.af » 28 Jun 2018, 08:41

Hello everyone. I recently joined this forum hoping will get some help here. I am really worried and feeling hopeless.
4 days ago I had a painful BM. I was badly constipated. I had no idea what happened and it was 4 in the morning. Well I googled and found out it was a fissure though I saw no blood during BM but it was very painful on the front side of anus. I used coconut oil but I still experience pain during BM. I can't see a doctor bcz I'm so embarrassed and anxious I can't tell anyone about it. Idk whether its acute or chronic bcz I saw no blood. Also I experience an upward tight feeling of anal muscles during my BW and I can't pass stool properly. I'm drinking lots of water and eating fruits. I want it to heal naturally plus feeling so helpless and depressed
Penny.af
Fibre Addict

Re: NEED HELP!

Postby hurtinend » 29 Jun 2018, 17:29

ok so I'm calling you out a little bit here

First off you may or may not have a fissure and you are trying to diagnose it yourself.

Secondly, make an appointment with the Doctor right away. Why are you embarrassed? You have done nothing wrong. Get to the doctor, get a diagnosis. They see this kind of thing all day long, doctors do not judge their patients. They are there to help.

I wish you healing.
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby Penny.af » 30 Jun 2018, 07:12

I'm a little bit confused here. Is it possible to have a fissure without bleeding? Like a minor one?
Penny.af
Fibre Addict

Postby Fissuretraveler » 30 Jun 2018, 19:56

My understanding is that some bleed often and then some not so much. But there are some factors you have to take into account. Frequency of BM’s, consistency and size of BM etc.
Fissuretraveler
Salt Bather

Topics: 4