Afraid and needing support

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Afraid and needing support

Postby missy moo » 23 Apr 2019, 07:30

I do house work and have a too boys 5 and 2 year so they keep me busy but not like getting out for a brisk walk each day which I have been thinking about doing lately. I should try only drinking when I feel thirsty, my sister goes like all day with no water and doesn't have a problem even my two young kids only drink when they feel like it which is only like 2 glasses a day and they poop fine and are very healthy maybe I need to learn from my kids they listen to their bodies.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby SueMac » 24 Apr 2019, 06:44

Missy It sounds like you are doing all the right things. I am a similar size to you and I drink about the same, I think it sounds right my PT therapist told me 2 litres a day of any liquid. I'm sure your kids keep you active along with your walks!
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby missy moo » 24 Apr 2019, 07:22

I dint walk yet but I'm thinking about it but being a solo mum I do extra and alit on my own so that must make up for something but I've been thinking about doing boxing to help with my anxiety
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 24 Apr 2019, 07:23

I don't walk yet but I'm thinking about it but being a solo mum I do extra and alit on my own so that must make up for something but I've been thinking about doing boxing to help with my anxiety
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 24 Apr 2019, 07:24

I don't walk yet but I'm thinking about it but being a solo mum I do extra and alot on my own so that must make up for something but I've been thinking about doing boxing to help with my anxiety
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SueMac » 24 Apr 2019, 08:43

Sorry missy I misread that that you DID walk! even walking with your kids is good even if they are still quite small. A class of any kind would be great to take your mind off your health if you can get a sitter for your kids then I say go for it.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby missy moo » 08 May 2019, 14:58

Abu how are you? How's the switching of vit C and magnesium working for you? Still going well? I'm still on an off having issues with the start of a BM and as I said before have had the odd soft stool irritate the fissure too. Lately I've had a few more harder tipped BM I'm wondering if it's because I started having my morning coffee again. But my bms are better now then before I started the magnesium and vit C so I'm just trying to be grateful.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Abu » 08 May 2019, 22:10

Did you decided on another round of Botox Missy? I hope you continue without it. I personally don't take anything, vitamin C or magnesium for over a month and feel great.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby missy moo » 13 May 2019, 01:24

That's great news Abu I'm booked for my 2nd round of Botox on the 29th of this month so 2 weeks away I just don't see myself moving forward I mean I'm having setbacks from soft bms. Also I had stinging and discomfort this morning I can't keep having blood and stinging every morning for the rest of my life you know
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Abu » 13 May 2019, 10:34

Off Missy, i really wish you well and hope you took the right decision. Having setbacks with soft stools is awful as one cannot imagine what the root cause is.
Best of luck!
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3