Botox Again

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox Again

Postby Okaybum » 30 May 2019, 16:41

Chicken stir fry (I get a bag of fresh veg to put in it) is always a winner with my fissure. I put in zucchini noodles even. Just go with a nice sauce that's not spicy. There are soy garlic ones or Chinese 5 spice that's not irritating. Chinese bbq works too.

Make it a big batch to add to your salads later
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby missy moo » 31 May 2019, 15:50

Day3
Today is so far the best day yet my morning BM came as normal and was soft I only had discomfort to start then some irritation until I cleaned off then was fine I did take extra softners yesterday I took 1 miralax/macrogol sachet and 1 coloxyl/colace. Even yesterday afternoon on day two I felt like I hadn't had any procedure done I felt normal. Things are looking good the Botox isn't working yet but with 100 units put in I'm sure I'll be able to tell when it kicks in.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby missy moo » 01 Jun 2019, 23:05

Day 4
Better then day 3 today I had very slight discomfort for a few seconds at the start of my morning BM then nothing no pain discomfort or irritation my BM was soft I only took 1x coloxyl/colace tablet last night before bed. I've had a better result with this second Botox no random pinching pains or random stabbing pin prick sinsations I had before and after my first Botox. I'm also sitting running jumping everything and anything without discomfort things have been like this since day 2 so things are looking good and I'm feeling very positive this time. Will update tomorrow.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 02 Jun 2019, 22:26

Day 5
Better then day 4 today I had no pain discomfort or irrigation at all during or after my morning BM also it was soft and felt like it fell out, it was great I think the Botox has started working but it feels like sometimes it's working and then sometimes it's not I think this because sometimes gas slips out and other times I have to push a little sorry I know tmi and I'm a lady we don't fart haha and I ate like 4 slices of pizza last night for dinner which I know is a no no but so far so good hopefully it doesn't bite me in the arse tomorrow morning. I hope everyone is doing well.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SueMac » 03 Jun 2019, 05:10

sounds promising so far Missy. look forward to hearing more farts and all!!
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby Okaybum » 03 Jun 2019, 05:58

I agree with Sue. I go for my pre op appointment tomorrow.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby SueMac » 03 Jun 2019, 07:00

good luck okaybum. keep us posted.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby missy moo » 03 Jun 2019, 14:47

Okaybum are you going to get lis? Let us know how your appointment goes.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 03 Jun 2019, 23:41

Day 6
Soft BM no pain discomfort or irrigation but in the afternoon I random started feeling a heaviness pressure pulling down feeling I think it was because I needed a BM but only felt the urge a little bit so I went it was more formed but soft and only half came out I didn't want to force the rest so I've just left it not really knowing what to do now. Maybe after dinner I'll get the urge for the second half I don't know what's going on mite be the pizza? But that was 48hrs ago that I ate pizza?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 04 Jun 2019, 01:27

So I had another potion of the BM come out hoping that's it but feeling like it's not. And i just remembered about my lunch yesterday and this BM is like Play-Doh because I had kumara/sweet potato yesterday for lunch which seems to cause issues for me my system seems slow too so for now on no more kumara/sweet potato for me. Fingers crossed tomorrow morning things go back to normal.
missy moo
King Fissure