SUCCESS Story: My AF Journal

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: SUCCESS Story: My AF Journal

Postby Luv247 » 19 Jun 2019, 19:03

AF Angel,

This was a fantastic post. It’s an interesting journey of figuring out our bodies own needs for healing. I am basically on the same path as you with a few tweaks but your post gave me hope that I am on the right track. A few other things it gave me are using any new one modality for at least a week before giving up on it and not to lose hope. I think that there may be a tendency to think too much about a particular thing working and if it doesn’t we may end up freaking out and changing all courses. That’s why I think it’s a good idea to allow our bodies a chance to see if something is working or not. Like you said diet is #1 that I know. Learning to go inward and breath through moments of pain for me #2 you’ve got to have your wits about you if your gonna get it done. Even though I haven’t healed I know that to be true. Thank you again for your wonderful post. It was very comforting. Blessings for you and your continued health. Say a prayer for me if you wouldn’t mind. <3
Luv247
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1