My Botox Diary

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: My Botox Diary

Postby missy moo » 19 Aug 2020, 16:46

Yep I was the same last time about 20wks onwards nothing I even stopped the softeners an sometimes gave a lil push with 0 problems it was amazing so it goes to show we need that muscle relaxed. My fissure also came back but not till baby was like 8wks old fingers crossed I get that beautiful fissure holiday soon
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby SueMac » 28 Aug 2020, 04:41

really feel for you missy. Fingers crossed those bm continue to be pain free for you. Vicous- not much fun after a C section. I really hope it works for you. You both deserve a break from this.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby Okaybum » 28 Aug 2020, 06:27

Vicouscycle wrote:New updates:
It’s been 13wks since my last Botox and I know it didn’t fix my problem. I’m willing to give it one last try. I cancelled my 12wks post op appointment due to this COVID thing, I’m in Melbourne so I’d rather Stay home. Last time I spoke to my surgeon, she did say we can up botox unit next time if she thinks it’s appropriate. We’ve talked about LIS and I think she’ll offer if that’s what I want.
Sufering2long, did you go private? I can ask my doc if she can recommend someone who does LIS for women in Sydney.

I'm in Victoria. This was my surgeon, she was amazing https://www.drnaseem.com.au/
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8