Botox Again

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox Again

Postby missy moo » 02 Dec 2020, 14:23

Just wanted to update I'm still having relapses after 2 rounds of botox. Now 28wks pregnant and a 7 year old fissure it's hard to see a bright future. I'm worried giving birth and post birth will be hell again like it was with my other two kids. Just thought I'd vent a little and update on botox it has improved my quality of life but NOT fixed things 100%. I hope everyone is having more good days then bad days. Merry Christmas to all.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Okaybum » 02 Dec 2020, 19:54

Aww you poor thing. *Hugs* try not to stress about it so your body can heal. I know that's difficult, but see if you can find some healing meditation apps or maybe even see a Reiki healer.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby missy moo » 02 Dec 2020, 22:56

Hey okaybum I've had a few Reiki sessions since this fissure first come about I'm I got right into meditation last year but this year have really reduced it I'm not sure what else is left accept lis. I'm going to finally get some of that coconut oil but not sure if it's ok while pregnant? Atleast that won't hurt I guess.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SueMac » 07 Dec 2020, 06:25

Sorry to hear this missy. I’m glad your pregnant is going well in other respects. I would think coconut oil is completely fine but could check with your GP if worried. Why do these things take so long to properly go away??
Interesting about the Reiki have always wondered whether it is any good.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby missy moo » 07 Dec 2020, 10:22

Hi suemac, yes starting to wonder if they ever go away once they originally go chronic. I love Reiki and have it done a few times a year over the last 3 years. Let me know how it goes if you have it done. How have you been in general? And how's the fissure doing these days?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SueMac » 16 Dec 2020, 03:59

Hi sorry for delay kept meaning to log in! I will go for long spells of ok then I get flare ups. My pain is odd thought in that a bowel movement can trigger buttock and sciatica pain - there’s a nerve thing going on. Often this doesn’t happen but there is no way of knowing when it will kick off the anal and other pain. It’s a mental thing I think I’ve been told I am healed there is nothing left to cause pain. I keep persevering, very interested In reiki
SueMac
Fissureologist

Postby missy moo » 16 Dec 2020, 05:24

If it is a mind over matter thing then I think alternative healing like Reiki etc would help, if you have it done I would explain to the expert once finished what's been going on they may have more suggestions.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Okaybum » 16 Dec 2020, 05:37

Reiki involves healing with energy. I find it even cures my constipation issues. Be sure to look up someone with good reviews or go to someone that a friend or someone you know recommends. It's a different experience every time but they can help.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby SueMac » 16 Dec 2020, 10:39

It sounds amazing. Maybe in the new year I could look for a reliable practitioner. Presume there is no way of knowing who to trust? I don’t know anyone who has had it done unfortunately.
Is it expensive?
I tried reflexology for several months and it made me feel sleepy and calmer but no help with pain sadly.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Postby missy moo » 17 Dec 2020, 01:37

I normally go by how they make me feel when meeting them whether or not they are good. I love Reiki so much once you find a good vibe with someone you can go to just them. I've been to a few different people for Reiki. I'm interested in trying cupping, acupuncture, and acupressure too
missy moo
King Fissure