POLL ON HEALING!!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

What helped you HEAL?

Surgery
21%
Botox
7%
Diltiazam, etc
22%
Self-Dilation
3%
Medical dilation (SAD, etc)
No votes
Something else
30%
None of the above
18%

Total votes : 151

Re: POLL ON HEALING!!

Postby missy moo » 31 Jul 2021, 14:54

Im so glad for both of you!! And you've both had your fissure long term like me so that gives me hope that us long term fissure sufferers van actually heal. Keep updating us and keep up the good work.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby Deleted User 8923 » 03 Aug 2021, 10:07

I started with the vaseline three weeks ago and my fissure doesn't bother me any more. I probably am using to much vaseline but who cares. such relief. I wear adult diapers to protect my clothes. This is an amazing forum. Thanks all!
Deleted User 8923

Postby Deleted User 8923 » 03 Aug 2021, 13:04

This is a great forum. Great sharing, thanks. This vaseeline idea is helping me a lot. I hope it continues. Thanks.
Deleted User 8923

Postby Deleted User 8923 » 04 Aug 2021, 06:53

Thank you, MyBumHasHurt. Can't believe this is working. Everything settled down on my seventh day using vaseline. Wow!
Deleted User 8923

Postby missy moo » 05 Aug 2021, 00:13

Wow 3rd person to find success in Vaseline
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 19 Aug 2021, 19:18

Mybumhashurt and hurtinhiney how are you both doing now? I just started using Vaseline day 2 and its very soothing fingers crossed it works for me gosh I'll apply it daily for the rest of my life if i have to.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby missy moo » 20 Aug 2021, 15:21

Guys day 3 with the Vaseline and its now painless to put on/in the fissures. Bot even uncomfortable. I hope this is it for us finally we all deserve to be free of this.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Conifer » 21 Aug 2021, 02:40

Long time lurker, first time posting. This forum has really helped me get through some dark times which I am so grateful for! Missy I’m so thrilled to hear you are also having some success with this. I use Vaseline before bm which gives some relief but the pain amd spasms soon start up after. Can I ask if you suffer from spasms and whether you (or anyone who this was successful for) have found them ease with using Vaseline?
Conifer
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 22 Aug 2021, 20:49

Hey conifer when i was at my worst i would get spasms probably mild to medium ones mostly like a sharp pinch or prick randomly that would make he jump. Now my muscle is being stretched with normal bms i don't have the spasms anymore im not using a softener anymore just magnesium and vit c. So i can't say that Vaseline fixs spasms but if the Vaseline starts to heal or completely heals the fissure then the spasms should stop. Day 6 for me an things are going very well no pain in 4 days i really hope i become a success with Vaseline.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Conifer » 23 Aug 2021, 02:06

Thank you for the quick reply. I might try this then. I’ve been using GTN which worked earlier in the year for me but not this time around. I tried dialtzeam recently but caused some rashes which wasn’t pleasant. Botox etc isn’t an option for me at the moment for various reasons. My other concern (aside from spasms/burning which can be really quite bad and last a lot of the day) is I have a sentinel pile too which gets really inflamed and very sore. My CRS thinks next step is to remove it and do Botox but I can’t do this just at the moment so Looking for other options.
Conifer
Salt Bather