Botox Again

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Botox Again

Postby missy moo » 17 Aug 2021, 18:13

That digestex has Macrogol in it which is the maib ingredient in miralax. Theres a company called bepure that I'm going to buy and try they have heaps of good products you should take a look they also have questionnaires which help to figure out problem areas.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby missy moo » 17 Aug 2021, 18:17

missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Okaybum » 17 Aug 2021, 20:14

I found low FODMAP to be constipating to some degree but I didn't go full on. I make myself go at night now so usually 2 to 3 times a day for BM. If I've not had a BM by 8pm, I have a glass of warm prune juice to encourage it. I also do stool softeners in the morning and before dinner. Luckily the times I've been constipated and had hard BM nothing has happened.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 8

Postby missy moo » 17 Aug 2021, 20:30

Maybe i need 2x a day not just once every morning
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby SueMac » 19 Aug 2021, 10:56

i do sometimes yes. i think okaybums advice is really good. I'm trying to cut right down on milk - i realised i was drinking a lot of cows milk. I'm using almond milk in hot drinks and with cereal and cutting down other dairy.
SueMac
Fissureologist

Topics: 7

Postby missy moo » 19 Aug 2021, 15:03

Yea I've cut out daily an gluten for ages now since never went back to them but some cheat days i dont tgink dairy is my problem since i nwver ever really eat dairy anyway. Whats working at the minute is 2x a day 1 in the morning which is habit and then after lunch i take my magnesium citrate an vit c then I'll pass some stool not alot it varies in amounts. So yesterday i had 2x and both were soft to very soft and this morning again soft and only uncomfortable no pain thank god because i had a rough bm 2 days ago which tore both my fissures front an back. I've also been using Vaseline before and after so applying 4x a day mite add a midday application too. Some people are having success by applying Vaseline multiple times throughout the day. I just worry if i have vwry soft stools for ever then my muscle will shink. I just want to be able to have all types of bms because thats normal we'll never have the same bm everyday
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Okaybum » 19 Aug 2021, 17:30

Yeah I wouldn't worry about that as much. I don't think you'll have a problem.

Ive had loose stools mostly for over 2 yrs now. Occasionally I'll get small hard poop. But just the other day what felt loose to me actually was quite big but like soft serve ice cream.

I'm never going back to life without movicol. I've reduced my stool softeners somewhat but I did try reducing it to once a day and totally failed. Didn't reopen anything but had hard BM.

I'm healed. The skin is far more sensitive there and Iay or may not have a tiny skin tag. I dunno. I get a little uncomfortableness from time to time and sometimes things scrape but no fissure pain or retears.

If after my first fissure I'd just stayed on 1 packet of movicol then I'd never have gone down the chronic fissure path. I won't make that mistake again. Nope.
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 19 Aug 2021, 18:52

So your creating 2bms a day right morning and night? I read one of your other posts. I'm not taking and movical just magnesium citrate and vit c which makes me go to the bathroom with 3 hrs which is good maybe i need to be having 2 soft bms a day instead of 1 firm tipped bigger longer bm a day I'll see how i go but as a side note the Vaseline is so soothing.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Okaybum » 20 Aug 2021, 09:13

Yep. I aim for 2 but sometimes end up with 3. I do have IBS. Buti find just once will cause hard tips for me
Okaybum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby missy moo » 20 Aug 2021, 15:12

I didnt do my bm last night after taking the magnesium midday so i was scared this morning but no it was soft bm to my surprise i guess the magnesium will only make me do that second bm if my body needs to. So its only day 3 with time change of when i take the magnesium and Vaseline an things are going well day two was only uncomfortable to put on Vaseline and day 3 painless to put on. I had to painful bleeding fissures 2 days ago.

Do you hsve ibs-c?
missy moo
King Fissure