colace

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: colace

Postby Guest » 23 May 2008, 05:44

Just a thought, when i used suppositories, i used to put on Diltiazem first leave it for half an hour or so then go back and try with the supp and more Diltiazem !!!
I know how it feels being so tight not even a cotton bud can help,
my silly male doctor gave me suppositories when i first had my fissure, the pain was unreal to insert which probley caused a whole lot more damage !!
I do hope things are better for you today !

Postby Fissulyna » 23 May 2008, 15:14

Thanks Tubby XOXO !!! That is actually what I do now LOL _ I guess
we tight assed people come to same kind of a solution Image I also first have to "shave" suppository to the size of baby one- just crazy !!!!! Not to mention that my skin tag is "on the way" and now I wonder how they manage to push that anoscope inside :pale: :pale: :pale: !!! Maybe better I don't know what happens with my poor tag during that torturous event Image Maybe exam itself does more damage Image - since first time around I only had some specks of blood and no pain and after exam pain occurred :( . Oh well - can't beat myself now about that too :roll: !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 24 May 2008, 04:19

Image TUBBY !!! Image
I have a image of you now with your shavor razor Image Bless you !
That is a very good tip Fiss Image
No...Dont worry about that tag ...Honestly it WILL go down in time once it has finished protecting your butt !!!!!
Be good
xx

Postby Guest » 24 May 2008, 10:24

Hello,
I use Colace and it helps me out alot. I also drink prune juice 2x a day too. With my water and fiber (Metamucil) Isn't it funny how we each have our own combinations of stuff for our poos? I just saw my regular docter and he said that colace is ok to take long term and he reccommends that and to watch my diet. He just does not want me to use laxatives. I was told not to use suppositories becuase it can cause problems, but it sounds like some of you do use them. Anyone have any problrms using them?
Patty
Hey Fissy How's it going??Are you OK today?

Postby Fissulyna » 29 May 2008, 22:24

Hi Patty Image !!! Thanks for asking XOXO !!! Thank you also for giving me info about Colace - I was just wondering today for how long I can take it and now I know that I can relax Image ! It is really working wonderfully for me (knock the wood) ! I, of course also take Metamucil and a lot of other "fibery" food LOL, but I don;t want to take any chances now - I have to heal this thing once and for all Image !!!
I decided to start taking suppositories to "lubricate" the area since Colace can not be taken with mineral oil : (. I use some that my MIL sent me from Europe - all natural (herbal). I "shave" them up to be size of a baby suppository, than put on it thin layer of mixture of Nifedepamine, A+D Baby cream, vit. A, vit. E, and aloe so it also deposits extra things INSIDE. We will see how that concoction will work Image !
I hope that your Botox is now working full force and that you will be fissure free VERY soon Image!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2008, 16:56

Fissy thanks I hope you are feeling better too!!
Patty