ahhhhh!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: ahhhhh!

Postby Guest » 04 Sep 2008, 06:18

So Kim is the only one getting regular vigorous sex, I see!

Postby juney » 05 Sep 2008, 19:07

oh fiss, i don't have an infection! i don't think i ever have...the mucus was the only symptom i had. that went away after a round of antibiotics and daily use of recta-gel which has hydrocortisone in it. i stopped that after 2 weeks b/c of the potential for thinning the skin. anyway, since then (over a month ago) i haven't had any mucus or pus or any other fistula signs. it's the weirdest thing!! the surgery center called today and said something about "fissurectomy and removal of a rectal sinus". i have no idea what that means, but i'm not gonna over analyze everything this time around. i'm just gonna go w/ it and let this dr do what he needs to do based on what he sees in there. hopefully with a good diet and lots of rest (and this new dr), i'll heal up fine this time! :D
tabby- just a couple more days!! i hope things go well for both of us!!!
fiss and jen - i hope you're both starting to feel better!
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Fissulyna » 06 Sep 2008, 00:37

OK - LOL - I just found this Image - Corsi dear :truebud: , that "creature" was a "fissure" in MY mind LOL, but if that made you girls happy and giddy , than fine Image Image
I am a "virgin" again , and will be for a long time obviously Image - so if anybody here is having vigorous sex -power to them Image Image Image .
Anyhow - Juney, I am sorry - I thought your CRS found the culture positive Image which means infection - but maybe I mixed up somebody else Image - sorry !!! Best of luck Juney - may all of your rectal problems come to an end Image , once and for all !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby val » 06 Sep 2008, 08:58

I thought you were having a fissurectomy and a fistulotomy Juney? Thats what you've written on page 1. A fistulotomy is an operation to lay open a fistula which is an infection?? Are they not going to do that now then?

Fissy, how are you today? Hope you're feeling better??
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby juney » 06 Sep 2008, 09:30

LOL yah val i know what a fistulotomy is and i thought he was gonna do that too...and fiss, the culture was positive for fecal matter which i guess means an open track. since i'm not seeing the pus anymore i can only assume any infection that was ever there is cleared up. it's even hard for me to keep track of everything i'm dealing with sometimes, so i know it's harder for everyone on the board. haha. i guess he's just gonna look around in there and see what's necessary. if there's a fistula i'm sure he'll fix it up. i don't even wanna know at this point, i just want him to fix all this sh*t and let me get on with my life FINALLY :roll:
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion