I can't shake this anxiety about diarrhea ! HELP !

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: I can't shake this anxiety about diarrhea ! HELP !

Postby gahgah604 » 15 Oct 2008, 05:21

First off, thanks to all the people that have backed me up! I appreciate the kind words and advice !
Let me say that anxiety does not run my life, I do not let it get out of control... I think some of the words I used got taken out of context. I also was a bit dramatic with my words, but I did not intend to offend anyone.
Yes, I am terrified of diarrhea.. not too the point where it controls my life at this point. Obviously I fear diarrhea because that is what caused my fissure or contributed to it. I also had constipation but I am not sure which actually caused it. Like if you got shot ? wouldn't it be normal to fear guns ? Yes as a fissure sufferer I focus on my BM's a lot more then the normal person. I just am curious how much damage a good week of diarrhea would have on my semi-healed fissure ! If it can cause a fissure, what would it do to my butt ? that is basically my fear !
It makes me happy that a coating of vaseline or zinc oxide cream may help if that happens ! I just want to know how much it helps ! and how effective it could be ? Basically if I knew 100% that it would help a lot then I would not fear diarrhea so much !
Basically, I just do not want to be back where I was 3 years ago ! and I hope diarrhea won't do that !
I am feeling pretty good, just want to keep it that way.
gahgah604
Salt Bather

Topics: 17

Re: I can't shake this anxiety about diarrhea ! HELP !

Postby Deleted User 5 » 15 Oct 2008, 05:53

I just am curious how much damage a good week of diarrhea would have on my semi-healed fissure !
But you have asked this before and have been given answers -- a weeks worth of diarrhea will damage your fissure and will probably make it much worse. But not necessarily. There is no way to know. There is no way to know until it happens.
If it can cause a fissure, what would it do to my butt ? that is basically my fear ! Beyond the fissure, probably not much else. The fissure will be bad enough. But there is no way to know until it happens.
I am feeling pretty good, just want to keep it that way. That's great! :D Now stop worrying. :) Feel free to start a new thread on another, different fissure related topic, Gahgah, if you wish -- this thread is now closed...
Deleted User 5