Time of BM

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Time of BM

Postby val » 03 Nov 2008, 11:52

Image Good luck Corsi!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 03 Nov 2008, 12:03

Good luck, Corsi. There is nothing fun about it-but I hope that he can give you some good solid advice about what to do and your prognosis.
I haven't had botox but I have had the local before they did incisions to drain hemorrhoids and those hurt so bad. I feel for you. The pain is unreal.
It will be over soon though and from the pain, healing will come about.
Thanks so much for lending an ear and everyone for being so supportive to one another.

Postby SunshineHope » 03 Nov 2008, 12:26

Corsi, hopefully the test will give you some answers. You're lucky you'll have your husband with you for support. I remember just being in the office waiting for the doctor to come in and check it out was a bit nerve racking, but when he came in, I felt safe, being in the hands of someone who had examined several other bums :) (even if he knew less about fissure healing than people on this board). You can do it !!
And about soy milk, I also get stomach aches when I drink it. This doesn't happen with other soy products, just soy milk. I can't drink it anymore because I always get the aches after. I prefer rice or almond milk now. Good luck to you!
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38