surgery today :-(

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

surgery today :-(

Postby Guest » 14 Jun 2007, 21:10

hey guys im so sry ive ben a strangr, the last few months have been madness as always. my apologies go out espeically to lecia for being bad at keeping in contact, please know i often think of u and will be in touch soon. im having LLS in about 9 hrs time. absolutely terrified!! i think i cant eat for 6 hrs b4 due to GA i will be having so finishing eating atm. im really scared :-( im really not sure if i can do it bt i feel i have to. i have an infection at the mo but surgeon thinks it will be ok. this also worries me. i also have been told i have hypoglycemia now proprly diagnosed, so this is also a worry. its 4am and surgery is 1.30 pm. it is ok to still be eating right? im scared the surgry will make me sick as i have a fear of that. anyway i best go, startin to get a panic attack. i just wanted to let u all know and i hope ur all ok. i promise to let u no how it goes and come on more after it all. speak soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lecia i hope ur ok too hun.
xxxxxxxx

Re: surgery today :-(

Postby Guest » 14 Jun 2007, 21:24

We will be praying for our marmite here! You are going to do great and get better! This is a large step but I am happy you have the courage to do what you know will help you in the long run though in the short run you have to face fears and anxiety.
Let us know how we can help-if there is anything specific you need.
I don't have any info about eatings and surgeries though. I think just follow the pre-op instructions the best you can.
I am excited for you-this could be the thing that really helps you get things under control better.
Keep in touch-belated happy birthday and I'll be praying for you. If you need anything else let me know.
luv,
Lecia

Postby happyass » 14 Jun 2007, 22:31

best wishes marmite!
keep your hope and faith up.
hugs,
gareth
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 15 Jun 2007, 04:55

thanks guys really helps to have this support. im leaving in about half an hr so i will see u guys when i get bk. am trying to remain calm.lol. not easy for me to do though.
speak soon and thanks again.
xx

Postby Deleted User 5 » 15 Jun 2007, 05:40

Good Luck, Gracie. You are going to be just fine, and starting today, no more fissure!!!!!
Deleted User 5