Blood One day, Fine the next.......

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Blood One day, Fine the next.......

Postby Raul » 02 Mar 2009, 17:43

LOL, I like that you guys talk a lot about "my" situation :D ,
I do learn a lot from you guys and I appreciate all of your candid responses. Image
Yes Fiss, this would definitely be a boring site if nobody kidded around, and I think this site is my overall favorite since everyone is polite and informative.
A quick recap of what has happened since the last day I posted. I did not have any pain after my run or any day after(thank god!) I did see specks of blood on the tp the day after, but not much bleeding after that. I do believe it was a minor setback and a scary lesson for me, Kim.
I used to have a somewhat toned body before my fissure, and liked to jog and do weights regularly at my home gym, but since the fissure started I have drastically cut back on all my heavy lifting and jogging.
Now I'm getting a little flabby and starting to put on more weight.
I wanted to get back to my old routine, but I guess I have to be patient and start back a little slow.......
Thank you guys for your feedback!!
P.S. Fissy I haven't had any margaritas YET, but I have been drinking some Jдgerbombs.. :paddysmiley2:
Raul
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby Fissulyna » 02 Mar 2009, 19:18

ha ha Image - so glad you are doing OK buddy Image LOL, keep those "bombs" in check LOL - you don't want one of them one causing collateral damage "down there " Image !!!
I can relate to the effort of coming back into pre-fissure shape and "toneness" Image Image Image , but one has to be careful with the choice of equipment and methods. Unfortunately- to gain muscle "bulk" wight training is unavoidable Image . So try to do most of the exercises laying down on the bench or sitting so you would not "bare down" while maneuvering weights. If you want just to be nicely toned without the "bulk" , than you have much more options ! Weights than are not necessary - your own body weight is enough to make those muscles work ; ) ! Kick-boxing will give you stamina, toning and weight loss for example - all at once AND you will learn how to "kick ass" if needed LOL Image Image Image !!! Just don't kick "too high" while having a fissure . Brisk walking can give a LOT of exercise and even more if it is done in 15 min intervals 3 times a day instead of one LONG walk. You have to start with your new exercise routine slow and see what makes you feel better and what makes it worse and than make your own personal "body-shaping" regiment Image !!!!
Also, never forget that doing some moves VERY slowly or holding certain positions for long time can make your muscles tire in no time !!!! Even more than doing regular exercises LOL. If you do not believe me- try holding your hands extended and raised on your sides in the air and count for how ling you can stay in that position before your hands start hurting or make a half squat and just hold it LOL. OR try dancing - oh boy, you will be huffing and puffing
and sweating like crazy in 10 min after you start !!! I know it does not "sound like macho" exercise LOL, but you will not find a fat dancer even if your life depends on it ahahaha- and if you exercise at your home - than who cares what you do ; ))) to make that heart pump !!!
Best of luck with it all and keep up good work :paddysmiley2:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 03 Mar 2009, 18:42

Well, it seems your fissure is healing, Raul, but I can sure understand the scary part. I certainly have dread when things go amiss, or even threaten to go foul down there!
If you think you are gaining a bit much, just try to get a grip on your calories. It takes a little planning and consistency from day to day..and stepping on those scales, of course!
Here's hoping the nefedipine continues to keep you on the right track!
You certainly know by now those little specks of blood are to be expected even after you "heal" for some time, and when you realize that 95% of the time it is just par for the course, you can sure breathe easier!
Good luck!
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 03 Mar 2009, 22:30

Yeah...but thinness does not equal fitness Image ! One can be skinny and be totally out of shape . To have health benefits one has to have strong muscles and hart rate regularly raised by some king of activity - whatever that activity might be.
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion