Anti fungal creams

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anti fungal creams

Postby Corsi » 19 Apr 2009, 01:15

Found this on the internet, don't know it is OK or even safe, but it worked for this person...
Then one day about 2 months ago I read about folk who had cures from anti fungal creams.... like you use for Thrush or Jock itch. I get thrush from time to time and also get cracks in the corners of my mouth that I can cure over night with anti fungal cream...Well... to get to the point I started using the cream in and on my anus ( using a cotton bud) and am now painfree for the first time in almost a year. I am beside by self with joy!! It took about two days for me to notice a difference. I've had a couple of stumbles backwards.... I'm still really nervous each morning when I have my BM.
Found it on this page: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=493651
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Re: Anti fungal creams

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Apr 2009, 02:11

Yeap Corsi, there are many of those anecdotal stories of anti-fungal cream helping with anal pain. My opinion is that it can help only and ONLY if superficial fissures are present and result of fungal disease.
For regular folks with regular fissures it can not work in any shape or form Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 19 Apr 2009, 07:23

Wow I never knew that. Thanks Corsi and Fissy...

Postby Guest » 21 Apr 2009, 07:23

I got many a yeast infection as I was healing from various procedures. Probably the open wound coupled with the baths and just my unlucky propensity towards them. I did end up using anti-fungal creams as well as diflucan and it made huge difference.