dear diary,.......

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

dear diary,.......

Postby happyass » 19 Jul 2007, 16:03

today was a great crap. it was smooth like creamy oatmeal. nothing hard. not even a tip. not even a strain. just a little deep breathing from the abs and pushed it all out. this is what every bm should be like. very well formed but felt too easy. why is it not like this every day. if it could, all my days would be beautiful. xoxoxox, happyass
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Re: dear diary,.......

Postby buttgirl » 19 Jul 2007, 16:26

(oops, I meant to say ) Dear Diary,
Jealously rears it's ugly green head.....i wonder what happyass aat yestrday. I wonder if he meditated...
Last edited by Anonymous on 19 Jul 2007, 17:31, edited 2 times in total.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby happyass » 19 Jul 2007, 16:38

buttgirl, you were supposed to write your own very version of dear bm diary............
well yesterday i did have 3 servings of aloe vera juice natural with berries. but also a good couple of servings of miso soup and for lunch tofu and big seaweed salad with mashed black beans. for dinner simply a nice big bowl of fiber cereal with chocolate soy milk and then some acai berry frozen treat. had an apple, peach, nectarine, and plenty of water, 3 servings of hot green tea thruout the day. a get home snack of kashi oatmeal raisin flax cookie. supplements taken: fish oil, digestive cap, vitamin b, flax seed, centrum senior - no magnesium.
since i have been very irregular as of these last two weeks, i started an all natural laxative and so far i have been having a daily bm each day right after work with today being the best.
i am scared about tomorrow though because i went with a coworker to the indian buffet and had plenty of spicy stuff - lentils and this other veggie plus lots of chicken. so today i am going to take my laxative helper before i go to bed.
not sure what to make for dinner....if anything........
happyass
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 19 Jul 2007, 16:49

Dear Diary,
Today was great in the can. I am so happy that my system is up and running after have GA and painkillers. I was so afraid I would get injured again, but amazingly I made it through.
I now have a good regimen that will help if I ever have to face a situation like this again.
Thank you, Lord.
Lecia

Postby happyass » 19 Jul 2007, 16:55

Dear Diary...oops....I also forgot to thank God for giving me the will to eat all that seaweed and swallow that odd aloe vera concoction and deal with laxatives that didn't upset or irritate my tummy. And for taking care of Lecia and Kim and Patty and Dano and Steve and Buttgirl and my fish and cat and.........bless us all.
On another note, it was interesting to read about Oprah losing her 2 year old dog. She was quoted to the effect of saying things happen for a reason in order to prevent things down the road. So if this is true, could all our anal issues be a blessing in disguise and help us to avoid something more debilitating in the future?
I also was reading on the Internet today about a rectal removal. What was that???? I still have no idea but I just hope I never have to have a rectal removal.
thank you Diary........
happyass
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 19 Jul 2007, 16:57

Dear Diary,
Why can't I ever seem to finish crapping in one go? I have to crap twice or three times a day!! But they are always good, smooth craps! Now that my fissure is completely healed, I am back to the same guy I was just over a year ago! No hemorroids or anything. I guessIi have a pretty tough butt, Diary!! If i can avoid getting diarrhea like I had last year, I may never have to endure this kind of pain again....
Why, oh why couldn't I have such good, smooth craps when I had my fissure? Was it the stress, Diary?
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 19 Jul 2007, 17:06

I do believe things happen for a reason. I don't think God causes bad things to happen but he can get something good out of it so that our pain is never in vain and that we can grow closer in our faith walk. If I hadn't have had the fissure I would have missed out on making some good friends here!
As much as I have been disappointed in my rectum I am still thankful to have one, damaged or not.

Postby buttgirl » 19 Jul 2007, 17:30

Dear Diary,

I'm so glad I got the Botox. Too bad they couldn't inject my forehead too. Still, I am fearful of the bms. They scare the bejezes out of me even though they have been so nice and painless for the past couple weeks. I had a little one at lunch that stung my new roid a little, but I felt fine ten mins later.

Oh, diary, when will I loose my fissure fear?
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 19 Jul 2007, 18:14

Dear Diary,
There was blood today, but the good new is my yeast infection feels better already.

Postby happyass » 19 Jul 2007, 20:19

Dear BM Diary,
I had to crap again. It was pretty good and still very soft. I hope that tomorrow will be much of the same. Please don't punish me for eating spicy lentils and veggies and delish tandoori chicken at the indian place today. Tomorrow I promise to eat a big helping of seaweed for lunch. Okay I will go floss and brush my teeth now. Sweet dreams.
happyass
King Fissure