Need Help Please!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Need Help Please!

Postby Chrisuk » 20 Mar 2010, 15:40

Hi, Just stumbled across this website and hope your experence will hopefully help with what am going through now. I am 41 yr old guy, sit on backside most of day with my job, live in UK, havent had best of health over yrs(type1 diabetic & chronic fatigue) but remain positive and try to enjoy life. That is until 4 months ago where had a big poo, had a tear and havent been same since. Did get better for few weeks until i had my yearly health check which involved finger up bum, shouldnt have allowed but did and suffering consequences as come back worse than ever. Pain is now unbearable and not just after poo but all day. Doc has prescribed nitrate cream as xyloproct/sitz baths havent worked. Dilemma is i suffered chronic headaches with my CFS which have now gone. Do i take chance of having again by taking nitrate cream as am aware of side effect? Also thinking of botox/ or surgery. Can anyone advise which is least painful/most successful. Many Thanks, Chris
Chrisuk

Topics: 1

Re: Need Help Please!

Postby cherylk » 20 Mar 2010, 15:59

I used Diliatzem ointment which never gave me a headache. Maybe you could ask about that option? Also, Kim has a couple of sticky threads which should answer some of your other questions.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46