Celiac disease could be the cause of AF

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Celiac disease could be the cause of AF

Postby magnesium » 19 Mar 2011, 03:46

Hi i am new to the forum i have celiac disease and all of my family.i also had anal fissures i cured them on a gluten free diet and large doses of magnesium.a leading celiac researcher in the usa is using i new test for celiac disease he does stool testing,he is picking up 1/3 of the population with the problem it is an autoimmune disease.so it looks like anal fissures could be an autoimmune problem.so a gluten free diet and correcting mineral dificiencys caused by the disease will fix the problem in my case large doses of magnesium.see magnesium is needed to relax the anal sphinter but because my calcium was high and mag low calcium caused the sphinter to permanetely contract this is what caused the fissure once i corrected the magnesium deficiency they cleared up completely i explained my diet and mag supplement treatment elsewhere on forum so check out my posts feel free to ask me a question thanks
Last edited by magnesium on 19 Mar 2011, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: needed to change the wording a bit
magnesium
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Re: Celiac disease could be the cause of AF

Postby Elphie » 19 Mar 2011, 06:47

Welcome! A few months ago I tried taking magnesium tabs with calcium it made everything worse, would tabs without calcium b better? I am currently waiting for LIS April 28th and would love to control those spasms before that!
Elphie
Fissureologist

Topics: 10

Postby magnesium » 19 Mar 2011, 07:26

hi elphie calcium is what causes the sphinter to stay contracted permanentely so you have to avoid all calcium for a long time that means no dairy it has a 10/1 calcium ratio magnesium needs to be taken in high doses for months to slowly correct the problem.also most calcium magnesium tablets have more calcium than magnesium which will make it worse.magnesium amino acid chelate is a highly absorbable form. most magnesium supplements are useless.and most doctors dont know how to take magnesium properly hope this helps by the way i was taking 1000mg of elemental magnesium a day that is 2 1/2 times what the fda recomends at these doses things started to work.
Last edited by magnesium on 19 Mar 2011, 07:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: forgot to tell you the dose
magnesium
Fibre Addict

Postby mk87 » 19 Mar 2011, 10:02

sounds a bit too promotional (no offense intended), but im going to give it a try.
mk87
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby alpinestrawberry » 19 Mar 2011, 10:22

While I'd definitely agree that celiac causes fissures for some people, maybe even a lot of people, I don't think it's fair to say all people. There are different reasons for getting fissures, including the trauma of childbirth (as was my case).
When you say elemental magnesium, what exactly is the form of your supplement? I once tried mag oxide supplements, which I know are NOT the best. In fact they're the cheapest and supposed to be least effective, and they did a horrible number on my system. But, I'd be interested in trying a better form, if you can recommend one.
alpinestrawberry
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 17

Postby magnesium » 19 Mar 2011, 17:28

Hi firstly sorry about the way i worded the title it did come accross like it is the cause that was not my attention i meant my gut feeling from my experience and heavy research i have done in this area.here are some links you can try to try and help you with magnesium supplementation and celiac ,gluten intolerance.yes you are correct about mag [oxide] it is useless i learnt that the hard way to.2 books transdermal magnesium theapy by mark sircus[mag absorbed through the skin helped me heaps]and magnesium miracle by dr carolyn dean[her doses were a bit low for me but a good read]also google magnesium deficiency a lot of information there to help you it did for me.you might not be interested but this web site explains new celiac disease testing[stool testing and gene testing]on this sight read some of the imformation on this subject[click on reasearch and education link]read all articles and be open minded,www.enterolab.com.also candida ablicans seems to have a strong link with celiac disease and fissures the candida diet being gluten free and large doses of magnesium changed everything for me,my doctor helped me with none of this.mag supplements i take nutralife magnesium chelate 750mg[elemental magnesium is 150mg this is the mag content in each tablet not 750 important to know this] and natures own amino acid chelated 500mg [100mg elemental mag]both these are great to take,the magnesium oil i rub on my body is called ancient minerals fantastic product.i take magnesium without food it is absorbed better that way it does not have to compete with calcium in the food use mag oil on body when ever you like does not go through your digestive system.sorry about the long post it is hard to explain it all in short form,i enjoy this forum seems to be a lot of genuine people here,let me know if all this helps thanks.by the way there are strong links between being pregnant and giving birth with the onset of celiac,gluten sensitivity it did for my sister hope this helps let me know thanks.
Last edited by magnesium on 19 Mar 2011, 21:16, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: having trouble adding a page link
magnesium
Fibre Addict

Postby saintkilledher » 07 Mar 2013, 19:28

this rings so true for me.i took 4 doses of antibiotics for tonsilitis in a year and that same year i developed my af.
i also became very sick.lost weight and bacame nervous and depressed had chronic mouth ulcers and aching body specialy the legs.after nearly a year i figured i was gluten intolerant.went gf and all healed except my damn af.also figured out and doctor agreed i have candida/ thankyou antibiotics.so now i have to do the candida diet and im using a anti fungal cream..has actualy stoped my itchy anus.first time in over 3 years.will also try the high dose of magnesium.totaly agree candida causes so many problems .
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16