Hello I need your honest opinion

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Hello I need your honest opinion

Postby Jessiet1119 » 30 Jan 2012, 20:31

Hello I'm a 23 year old female. I gave birth to my first child 2 years ago and since then I have noticed 2 small lump on the outside of my anus. I assumed it was hemorrhoid. I have only seen blood on tp twice in two years. There is no pain or itching what soever. Recently I have become more aware of cancer and how serious it is since someone close to me was diagnosed at a young age with stage 4 cancer. Anyway I don't know it it has gotten any bigger or if I have just made myself believe that it has. Anyway it is very soft and on the one it is kind of white a the tip I guess. Otherwise it is just like skin colored. I do not have anal sex if that has anything to do with it nor am I constapated or at of that. I plan on going to the dodgers ASAP but I do to have insurance at the moment. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks.
Last edited by Jessiet1119 on 10 Feb 2012, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelled wrong
Jessiet1119

Topics: 1

Re: Hello I need your honest opinion

Postby sterlingbird » 31 Jan 2012, 05:52

I don't know why but I always assume the worst. Go to a doctor and ask him. If I was a doctor I would make a bit more money than I do working for Public Health. Put your mind at ease and as my Grandmother used to always tell me "Don't go borrowing trouble". I am going to a Jimmy Buffet Party in the parking lot and concert today I don't care if my a** falls off and sometimes lately it has felt like it might. People life goes on so I am gonna get busy living.
sterlingbird
Salt Bather

Topics: 8

Postby Savaici » 31 Jan 2012, 11:35

I would go with what Sterlingbird has suggested, though I suspect that it is only painless hemmys after childbirth. Still, it is good to be sure. Don't immediately assume the worst, however. Even doctors are told 'when you hear hooves, think horses and not zebras'. Another way of saying don't jump to serious conclusions.
Good luck. Go off to the doctor. Better still, see a colo-rectal surgeon.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby grannymaria » 02 Feb 2012, 12:30

Hi Jessie - as sterling and savaici said - plz get an appointment with a doctor sweetie.. God willing - it be nothing more than a hemmy and nothing else.. God bless u..
grannymaria
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 13

Postby Guest » 02 Feb 2012, 14:35

the vast majority of lumps and bumps in the anal area are benign... That being said, like everyone else has advised, a doctor will take one look and know just what he/she is looking at ... and if you explain your insurance situation many doctors are willing to work with you at a discount and spreading out of payments.
all the best...

Postby Em » 03 Feb 2012, 15:49

I had a lump on the outside of my anus last year - that alerted me to my bowel issues.
It turned out to be an abysess from a fistula.
Em
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby Jessiet1119 » 10 Feb 2012, 13:42

Thanks everyone. I went to my normal obgyn dr and told him my concern. He performed a regular check and then told me it was a small external hemorrhoid. But I am still concerned cause he didn't really touch it or anything. He just looked at it. Is that normal for a diagnosis? Maybe he didn't take it as serious because of my age?
Jessiet1119

Topics: 1