Anyone ever try this approach?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Anyone ever try this approach?

Postby Butt, Butt, Butt... » 18 Apr 2012, 14:44

So yeah, like I said in my introduction I've been dealing with this bout of AF for nearly 5 months. It's led me to try things I have never considered before, IE Vaseline, Psyllium Husks and.....
My wife and I invested $400(US) into a Japanese toilet seat that spray cleans your bottom (and her other parts...) so that you don't have to dig at yourself with toilet paper. I like the way it works, and thus far it's done a bang up job of cleaning up my messes. I wipe less meaning my AF has more chance to heal. Win - Win in my book.
But here's the thing I'm wondering about. I've discerned that if I position myself properly and put the spray at full intensity.... it will actually force water into my anal cavity thereby forcing anything in... Out. It seems to work, but I'm unsure of whether it's good or bad and just don't know how to google that one: "Self made attempts at an enema?" "Pressurized Water Colon Cleaning?"
Well... yeah.
Anyway, I've tried not to make it a regular thing, but I have to admit that it helps... Water goes in and everything else comes out... what's there not to like?
Thoughts? Comments? Severe Hydrological Reactions? Make 'em here... I'm listening.
Butt, Butt, Butt...
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Anyone ever try this approach?

Postby jr2 » 18 Apr 2012, 14:55

I would think it is a great gadget for cleaning up. I would be really careful though about the force of the stream, force enough to get the water inside the anal canal. I actually read of a case report last week of a man who gave himself an anal fissure doing just what you are describing.
jr2

Topics: 15

Postby Butt, Butt, Butt... » 18 Apr 2012, 15:02

jr2 wrote: I actually read of a case report last week of a man who gave himself an anal fissure doing just what you are describing.
Well... the sure oddity of it is... the pressurized water actually relaxes my sphincter muscle. Go figure. That was the whole thing that led to what I described. I just happened to have it relax my sphincter and then I could feel the water inserting itself.... from that then came a small explosion as what was in came out. Worked charmingly, but I have to admit that it belongs in a Ripley's Believe it or not strip to be sure.
Butt, Butt, Butt...
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby NeonISkies » 18 Apr 2012, 23:57

As long as the water has a chance to exit, and the pressure isn't too high. Your colon can fill up like a balloon, it can rupture.
I think as long as the actual object that is spraying isn't actually inserted into you... and the water isn't to forceful... you should logically be fine but none of us are really experts more so experimentalists like yourself. However i can see how it could help, direct water flow to that area would do a great deal to relaxing it, cleansing it, relieving any itch or irritation, and if left long enough actually numbing it... Constant stimulation of the nerves will actually numb them for a short period of time... If you've ever left your arm under a warm faucet for awhile you'll notice this effect.
NeonISkies
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3