cal mol - 4 anyone heard of or tried?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: cal mol - 4 anyone heard of or tried?

Postby Fissulyna » 06 Nov 2007, 15:24

So, did anybody actually found the place where you can buy those ? : ) It looks like good idea if one can put one inside without the problem!
Ha ha PAINGOSOUTH, I was laughing so much about honey and chamomile- yes you are so wright, people over there (not just Croatia, but the whole Balkans) use all kinds of herbal and natural remedies all the time for all kind of medical problems. Actually, when you go to the regular MD , you get normal prescription but also list of natural herbs, and other remedies that you should do. It is like "integrative medicine approach ALWAYS! I just discovered that my mother-in-law had fissure last summer !!! She is 84 and was cured just by eating everything cooked, and using natural cream and suppositories that are manufactured in private pharmacy !!!!!!! NOW, I wish I can go back to my homeland . Did i mentioned that she was cured in 3 months !!!!!!!! She went and bought me about 10 pounds of those - can't wait to get hold of them. It will take week or 2 for package to come ...
Anyhow, I am sure that if i never left, AND survived daily shelling, I would be healthy now as an ox ; )))). People there eat everything, smoke, drink, party all the time, and live to be hundred !!!!!
Oh well... too late now ; ))). Anyway, I would never meet you guys in that case and it would be a loss : )))))!!!!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61