Feeling a bit depressed

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Feeling a bit depressed

Postby :( » 12 Oct 2012, 16:12

Had my fissure over 2 years and 2 rounds of Botox and now due a Flexible Sigmoidoscopy in a week, but I'm really struggling to stay positive, I have tonight noticed yellow discharge from my bottom, thinking about it now I usually leave a mark on the loo when I sit down for a wee even if I've not had a pooh or put cream on, and just never really thought anything of it, till tonight when I noticed the stain after I'd been wee when there was no mark before I sat down, I've not been to pooh today (not constipated just not needed to go) and showered so not dirt or pooh, I wiped and it was ever so slightly yellow and slimy, I immediately showered, I'm worried to death theres something more sinister.
It doesn't help that I also had a Smear test done 2 months ago and the results were "unsatisfactory" so re test required 3 months later...just got a letter today that said re test needs to be done 20th November, it says "As your previous results make it very important that you come to the test" so I'm worrying that theres something wrong there too, plus hubby is due to go into hospital in January for a big operation on an ongoing problem which means 3 months off work at least and a bar fitted to the outside of his leg, and to top it off we're over our overdraft, which is massive and card was declined today so its bad, not looked as too scared, and works just cut my hours by 10 hours a week (40 a month) and I only work part time and that means like Ј300 less a month than we're used to...so its all getting a bit much...am I silly to worry about the Flexible Sigmoidoscopy which is being done as surgeon guy says its strange 2 rounds of Botox hasn't healed me and that I bleed still and have pain still??
Sorry for the feeling sorry for myself post
:(

Topics: 2

Re: Feeling a bit depressed

Postby Guest » 12 Oct 2012, 16:24

Hi :(,
Hugs for you & your hubby I feel your pain. I think the stress is adding to your troubles. When I think back my trouble all started with my hubby having a big op too open heart surgery to replace mitral valve & having a pace maker fitted at 43 he lost his job due to his health & I only worked part time. We were struggling too & paying out for consultants as the pain was so bad couldn't wait for public health care. Please try & relax after all that we went through I promised myself I'd never worry that much again it's not worth it as long as we have our health. I've had 1 round of Botox probably need another but not worrying about it. I hope your procedure goes well I'm not familiar with it. As for smear they happens from time to time has happened me a few times sometimes the cells are scatty & they don't get a proper reading. I hope everything works our for you & your hubby.
Take care 😊