Fissure Diary.

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: Fissure Diary.

Postby nurseebol » 28 Mar 2013, 19:54

Rooting for you! I went back to the CRS. He said since I reported feeling 90% better he wasn't going to examine. Not sure how healed it is. I think I have had a set back tho, when I stopped using mineral oil I started going like 3 times a day! Then one night we ran out of miralax, just one night but I have had some tougher bm's and a smidge of blood. But I am only mildly sore. Every since I used the first home made coconut suppository for pre lubing before a bm and followed that routine for weeks, I have never had the pain I had at first. Knock on wood, I am back on the Miralax and mineral oil. THen it just slides out. Plain Miralax even can be tough to expel all of it. Need tons of water or some oil
nurseebol
Salt Bather

Topics: 5

Postby Stratocaster » 29 Mar 2013, 07:19

yeah i find i need to drink a lot of water or it can be muddy/sticky ish which can delay going. i tend to take the miralax with 1l of water and have 3-4l more thru the day.
i had a weird spell too. i went 3 times yesterday. at night my tummy started rumbling and i got the lactose intolerance feeling. bubbly stomach, crampy etc and had a case of diarrhe. That being said I just relaxed and there was no pain. Pressure didn't seem to hurt anything so I'm not concerned.
Pretty sure had a touch of a bug. Have had dizzy spells for a couple days and felt off. Would explain the dark stool too. Today I'm just fasting a bit. I like to let my system rest a bit every so often and just fast for like 16 hours or so. Keeping fluids high. Prolly eat round lunch.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 6

Postby Stratocaster » 30 Mar 2013, 09:17

Went today. Not the most comfy washroom break ever but doesn't matter :). Probably because I didn't go yesterday. After going 3 times the day before all I really would have had in my system was a sammich.
I did gorge on pizza and went out for more pizza that evening last night so was slightly nervous but no issues at all.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Savaici » 30 Mar 2013, 11:18

Great, Stratocaster, that you are keeping this record of Botox, as not many others have written of their success! Really hope it continues well for you. Keep up the good work!!! Image
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby Stratocaster » 01 Apr 2013, 13:14

I think of this 'blog' as being as helpful as self serving :).
Week 7 has begun. I've been going to the washroom twice a day the last few days :S. Not enthused by that. I fasted most of yesterday to today. Realized I forgot miralax as I just had some tea and slightly nibbles for dinner. It was comfy anyway.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Stratocaster » 03 Apr 2013, 08:39

Week 7 has been going well so far. It's been soft but oddly 'solid'. I think the day of missing miralax contributed to that. It's not nessicarily an issue.
Didn't bother taking pics etc this weekend. Figure I'd wait 2 weeks inbetween for the hell of it. See a bit more progress hopefully.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Rachael 1984 » 03 Apr 2013, 10:09

Great keep going. I think you will heal. Rx
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby Stratocaster » 03 Apr 2013, 14:08

Hope so :)
Went for the 2nd time today :S. I got anxious and sometimes my bowels trigger when my anxiety comes up. Thus probably not much to go tomorrow.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Stratocaster » 05 Apr 2013, 08:43

comfy comfy. not a whole lot to report.
felt around a bit the other day and it feels very small. i think by week 12 i'll be set :D.
Have been using a lot of dilt and its working well. Its nice and tingly feeling so I know lots and lots of that good blood is getting down there and fixing me up.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Savaici » 05 Apr 2013, 12:34

GREAT GREAT GREAT Image
Hope each day just gets better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222