My fissure memoirs

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

My fissure memoirs

Postby marg6043 » 04 May 2013, 14:59

I had my fissure properly diagnosed 11 months ago, Image I experienced everything that any fissure sufferer can remember and more, Image my fissure has gotten better, spams are mild once in a while and so the pain, irritation is still on and off.
I have mild set backs after a BM, but in the last few weeks since I stopped drinking coffee my chronic diarrhea has gone away most of the time, making my stools harder.
Having a more harder stool come with consequences, Image the mild irritation has been constant in the last week and so the familiar hint of blood regardless of the routine that I have incorporated into my daily life.
While I would love to post a great success story I am now posting my ride on the fissure roller coasted Image and no having the best thrill of my life.
As I am sitting today posting I can feel the fissure calling my name Image everytime I move, no, no pain but the mild irritation that let me know that is still there.
I guess this is my first entry into my "Fissure Memoirs" and I hope I have better news to post next time.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Re: My fissure memoirs

Postby marg6043 » 08 May 2013, 13:53

Well I waited a few days to see how my fissure was heading this time after a mild retear.
I have to say that is better, still a bit of pink on the paper and some spams today even when the BM was painless.
The spams were mild, and only in the side where the fissure is located.
Interesting spams, just like a wave of an ache that lasted for a few hours.
Now is gone and one thing that has not gone away is the sensitivity of the area when I touch it.
Very sore.
Last edited by marg6043 on 29 May 2013, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.
marg6043
King Fissure

Postby marg6043 » 09 May 2013, 15:05

Hi, there, today was a good day, no problem with the BM, I made sure the area was very lubricated, but I still getting mild spams in the side were my fissure is, no painful.
I started doing yoga and today was my second day I hope this helps with stretching and relaxation.
I know how tense we can get when not even realizing, but our body and occurs our butts knows. :D
marg6043
King Fissure

Postby marg6043 » 14 May 2013, 13:05

Is been a few days since my last post and have to say that my fissure is back to minimal discomfort, sadly I can only control it with care, I noticed that when I stop doing my routine and try to live as if nothing is going on, I can not do it because I get a set back, no a bad one but still no normal either.
So back, to vaseline and desitin, vitamin E suppositories, I am not longer doing sitz bath, because as long as I wipe and cleanse the area well is fine.
I also have not seen any speck of pink in the wipes to tell that is bleeding again.
So is better, no gone but better.
Let me also tell that I am living life as normal as any other person with not problem in their bums, no problems sitting, exercising or other activities.
marg6043
King Fissure

Postby marg6043 » 29 May 2013, 16:54

Hello every one, I am today feeling my fissure, for some reason everytime I do leg work, like squats and leg presses I get my fissure no irritated but sore.
Is the funniest thing and feeling.
Also I have to say that my BMs are normal, normal size perfect consistency and not blood, for a while.
Even when pain and spams are not there all the time but once in a while, the area is tender to the touch, that is something that I can not get over.
But beside all that, I am doing everything I want to do and my life is as normal as it can be.
marg6043
King Fissure

Postby marg6043 » 12 Jun 2013, 19:36

Well I am happy to inform that my fissure is healed, yes I still get a mild irritation but the sides or my fissure are not longer sore, or painful.
The skin tag is still sensitive but more like funny feeling than anything else.
I am amazed that the sphincter was so tight during the spams months but now is relax.
I will keep posting my good days and bad days as it comes.
marg6043
King Fissure

Postby marg6043 » 16 Jun 2013, 08:13

Yesterday was not a good day, after the great news of my healing yesterday I was surprised to see a lot of blood on my wipes after a BM and also in the stools and toile water.
No pain, irritation or discomfort just blood, I did felt a littler pull on the opposite side of the healed fissure.
I remember that I do have a small internal hem but I don't remember having problems with it.
today is been good, no blood and the BM was fine, still no discomfort or pain.
I used the left over nitro cream just in case I just opened the old fissure or just got a new one.
marg6043
King Fissure

Postby marg6043 » 17 Jun 2013, 21:33

Today I ate sushi and lucky me I end up with nausea and diarrhea, not good for the bum, kind of irritated now from going to the toilet so much, Image I am still using some nitro, I already started to get some itch but I will stick with it until the end of the week just in case.
No blood so far, that is a good thing.
marg6043
King Fissure