WHEATGRASS -- WHAT FINALLY WORKED FOR ME**********

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: WHEATGRASS -- WHAT FINALLY WORKED FOR ME**********

Postby Port » 23 Jan 2013, 18:46

Freshblood wrote:Every morning I'm finding a lot of Freshblood in my stool. I'm dying from morning to mid night. I have 2 options in my mind 1. Botox injection ?
2.LIS ?
or something else ?
Help me with the best advice ....................
Been to a doctor yet? Are those the two options he/she mentioned? Lots of info here in different areas about how to ease the pain and what good foods to eat, been here a while and still reading.
Port
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby crystalbrown22222 » 22 May 2013, 07:17

Hi all! Just a follow-up to my last post, which (I know) is Loooong overdue! My apologies. So here's an update: I have been doing really well! That is not to say I don't have minor set backs, because I do, but I am no where near the condition I was once in months ago. I follow the same regimen that I listed, however, I decreased my use of miralax after that first month as I did not want my body to get dependent on it. So now I use it about twice a week or so or when I feel I need to. ***ADDITIONALLY, I cut out dairy from my diet!!! This really made A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Dairy, i realized, was always involved when my setbacks (slight pain/discomfort) would occur. SO, this may be something that you may want to assess as well. Other than that, I'm still using the cream at least once a day and reduced carb intake. Anyway, I'm SO glad that after years of struggling with this I can finally say I am conquering it! It is still a daily battle but with God all things are possible. I truly believe HE sent that cream just for me, lol! I am so thankful and grateful. I'm praying for you all and hope that you come out stronger than you were pre-fissure. God bless you all.
crystalbrown22222

Topics: 1

Postby Kreaybutt » 22 May 2013, 15:07

I bought dr.wheargrass balm a few weeks ago but never used it. my bum was feeling sore today and I remembered reading your post earlier today so I rubbed it around down there and felt immediate soothness! Hoping it will work long term!!!
Kreaybutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 30

Postby Guest » 23 May 2013, 04:45

rofl .. some of the comments here are so funny ! It's nice to know that wheat grass is working on ya ! Anything will do as long as it works. Like ggky said "... and try not to jump off a bridge" Image