SURPRISING REMEDY THAT WORKED

Multivitamin Mask

We would love to hear your comments, and any suggestions you might have for the Forum. Feel free to tell us what you think!!

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Ideas

DID THIS REMEDY WORK FOR YOU?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 1

SURPRISING REMEDY THAT WORKED

Postby LatteLovin » 06 Jan 2018, 15:38

I have had to cope with anal fissures off and on since my early twenties. I am 49 now. Over the last six months, however, things had deteriorated and I was in constant pain. I started trying all manner of things to get relief. I have happened across a surprising solution. Within minutes of starting this treatment (yes - minutes!) I felt better and found relief from the constant sting. Five days on, I am pain free and having normal movements again (although I am still using softeners - just to be sure). The treatment I hear you ask? OK, OK, but first let me tell you how I found it. In my search for a solution I happened across an article written by a naturopath on anal fissure treatment. His approach was to make a multivitamin cream for his clients consisting of A, E and B vitamins with the theory that chronic fissures occur due to the body's healing ability being diminished. By providing all the essential ingredients for healing one can 'cure' the fissure. As I researched how to concoct a similar cream for myself I discovered the ingredients were strikingly similar to a beauty product I had in my bathroom! Dermalogica's Multi Vitamin Power Recovery Mask. I'll post a link. There you have it. My 'discovery' is a commonly used beauty product. I'll add that this is the BEST multi-vitman facial mask I have ever used. It's jam packed with vitamins but apparently it has benefits 'down there' too. I used it every time I had a bowel movement or felt stinging and after every shower. I can't guarantee it will work for you but it absolutely worked for me. Hope this helps. If you try it and it works, please answer the poll. Very intrigued to know if the answer is as simple as multivitamins.
power recovery mask.jpg
Multivitamin Power Recovery Mask

http://www.dermalogica.com.au/multivita ... AU,pd.html
LatteLovin

Topics: 1